Time Flies

Vanoss's POV:

It's been 10 months since we adopted Jacob and Emmet. And it's their first birthday today! It was 6:00 in the morning, I looked on Delirious's alarm clock. I still had my arms wrapped around him. I smiled as I remembered our one year anniversary is in 3 months, I know that's kinda far away but I have a great plan for my teddy bear and I. 

I removed my arms from Delirious's waist without waking him up. I went to the babies, room one room over.  Once and a while Delirious would put them on the floor on their stomachs to see if they would crawl, so far Jacob can just roll around but Emmet can drag himself places. I got both of them out and walked back to our room were Daddy Delirious was still asleep. I walked over to Delirious's side of the bed and placed Jacob on his belly and Emmet on his leg. Jacob started swinging his hand and hitting Delirious's chest. Emmet was pinching his legs. Delirious's started to move his head around. Then Emmet climbed up to were Jacob was on Delirious then they both put one of their hands on his cheeks. "Awwweee" I whispered. Then they both did the most unexpected and hilarious thing. 

They both swung their little arms back and hit as hard as they could. Then Delirious jumped up. Emmet rolled off Delirious and on to my side of the bed. Jacob was holding on to Delirious's arm. "Ahhhhh what happened?" Then Emmet started giggling at Delirious's comment, while grabbing his toes. Then I heard a little, adorable, maniac, Delirious laugh. But it wasn't Delirious. It was Jacob. Delirious started his laughing. And I joined in and all of us where nearly in tears. I grabbed Emmet and jumped onto my side of the bed. Delirious was laying belly up with Jacob on his chest. I had Emmet on my chest as well. Emmet started to make noises, like "Goo" "Ga" "Da" "Oo" "Boo". When he said 'boo' him and Jacob started giggling. Then Jacob started saying 'boo' and laughing. Delirious looked at me and smiled. "Is that technically their first word?" He looked at me and started laughing. "I really do not know." I started laughing along. We did our special 'couple' laugh according to Nogla. 

After a while we put Jacob and Emmet down stairs on their little blanky on the floor. I ran to the kitchen and got all the stuff out for their birthday cake. Delirious's jaw dropped. "Are we gonna make a birthday cake?" "No, we're just gonna make the mix and eat it from the bowl." "Ooooo, I love doing that!" I started chuckling. 'Oh Delirious' "Yeah, we're actually gonna make a cake." "I like that idea too!" I kissed him on the lips and giggled. 

Delirious's POV:

Vanoss kissed me on the lips and got the mixing stuff out. We were gonna make a two cakes and put one on top of each other. I started mixing the first box of cake mix. "Oooo chocolate!" I yelled and did my little kid giggle. Vanoss rolled his eyes and laughed. He was making the second box of mix. "Ooo more chocolate!" I squealed. Vanoss bursted out laughing. "You love chocolate so much don't you, I mean it's amazing but you really love it don't you?" I looked at him and saw him smiling waiting for an answer. "Not as much as I love you..." I looked up and saw a little shade of pink over his cheeks. "How about me with chocolate?" He did a small chuckle. I felt the heat over my cheeks. We've been married for almost a year and we still make each other blush. Then an image of Vanoss with chocolate over his chest and me licking it off. I balled my hands into fists. 'Oooo did I want that very badly.' I looked up at Vanoss and bit my bottom lip while he was smirking. "I don't know you'll have to figure it out.." I started mixing again while he stopped and instead of a smirking Vanoss it was a blushing one biting his lips. Then his eyes turned a really dark brown. 'He wanted to know' I started smirking and poured the mix into a pan and stoke it into the oven. When I bent down I shook my ass because Vanoss was on the side of the kitchen. He was still mixing. After he was done he put some of the extra mix on his lips. I started tapping my feet. 'I neeeeed it'.  I ran up to him and pushed him against the kitchen wall. I licked my lips and he smirked with chocolate cake mix on his lips.  I kissed him and got ALL of the chocolate off his lips. But we weren't done kissing. We started a miniature tongue war. 

Then I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. Something just came into the kitchen. I heard skin hitting the hard wood kitchen floor. A little baby that looked just like Evay bear was CRAWLING into the kitchen. My baby. Our baby. "Emmet!! You're crawling!" But someone else was following him. Looked just like me. He was crawling too! Jacob! "Jacob! You're crawling too buddy!" I ran to the other side of the kitchen with Vanoss be side me. We both got down on our hands and knees and see if they'd crawl to us again.  Both of them crawled to us. Emmet grabbed onto my t-shirt and was hanging onto it. Jacob was messing with Vanoss's hair. I looked at him giggling. "Hey! That's my job!" Jacob looked at me and said "Ha. Ha." and pointed at me and hugged Vanoss. "That's my daddy Vanoss!" Jacob looked at me and tried to say something "Na, eh is meh dada!" Vanoss's jaw dropped. "JACOB!! YOU SAID PRETTY MUCH A FULL SENTENCE!" I looked at Emmet. But he wasn't there. I got up and walked into the living room. He wasn't there. I ran into our gaming room and what I saw was hilarious. Emmet was sitting on the ground with a X-box remote and Vanoss's aviator sunglasses on. "Awww you look just like daddy Vanoss." I got down with him and turned on the T.V. I put in 'Grand Theft Auto V'  while it was loading Vanoss walked in with Jacob on his shoulders. He looked at Emmet and smiled. "Ey, those are my sunglasses boy, if you mess em' up you owe me a pair" Vanoss giggled and sat down on the floor beside us. 

The game was done loading and it was on Micheal. When Emmet started moving around he started giggling. Then he punched a pedestrian. And beat the shit out of him. Jacob started laughing and also started hitting buttons. Vanoss looked at me and smiled he laid his head on my shoulder as we watched our little hoodini and delirious play Grand Theft Auto V. Then I wrapped my fingers with Vanoss's and just started thinking. 'I'm so glad this is my life.' 'I don't know what I would've done without Vanoss' 'Hell we would've been friends forever but I'd be lonely' 'Just wanting him with me' 'Then there is Emmet and Jacob.' 'Awww meh babies' 'It's kinda sad today is their first birthday.' 'But hey they got hella awesome dads' My thinking was interrupted by a alarm going off. "The cake is done!" I yelled and got up off the floor and ran to the kitchen. I got the first on out and put it on the counter. Then the second one I got out my hand slipped and touched the bottom. "OUCH!" I whimpered in pain. But the cake made it onto the counter. My finger was a bright red and it hurt. I put it over the sink and turned on the cold water and tried to cool it down, then I grabbed a bag of peas outta the freezer. Vanoss ran into the kitchen with a worried look on his face. "Babe, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?" "Yeah, just a burn, probably gonna be a blister." Vanoss grabbed my hand and kissed my finger. "All better now baby?" He started laughing. I punch him and the shoulder and laughed along. I looked into the gaming room and Emmet and Jacob were still enjoying the game. I grabbed the icing. Blue and red.... Oh this is gonna be fun.... I smirked looking at Vanoss. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EYYYYY!! OMFG SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF HEALTH AND IN 8TH GRADE WE LEARN ABOUT SEX. You know D to V or D to D or V to V xD ANYWAY WE WERE ONLY 20 MINUTES INTO CLASS AND  THE TEACHER ALREADY SAID PENIS LIKE 100 TIMES xD FIRST DAY MAN!! ANYWAY THINKING ABOUT IT. I MAY WRITE ANOTHER SMUT IN THIS STORY. Because of the icing *wink* *wink* As always I hoped you liked this part and SEE YA LATA MEH FELLOW H2OVANOSS SHIPPAS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 ^-^