Surprise Motherfucker

Delirious's POV: 

It was 3:30 am. We've been playing GMOD for 5 hours. It was still tied. H2OVanoss 12. MiniCat 12. Now it was time for the pranking. My Evay bear and I had an amazing and funny ass idea. Vanoss grabbed my crotch. That was the single. We logged off of GMOD but Wildcat and Mini didn't know. We ran upstairs and grabbed Jacob and Emmet without waking them up. We took them over to our neighbors house. They were still up so you know, why not? As soon as we got back I gave Vanoss the same single he gave me. He ran upstairs and screamed, "NOOOOO EMMET, JACOB!!!! JONATHAN GET UP HERE!!!" Vanoss "screamed" I ran up stairs as fast as I could. "BABE WHAT'S WRONG?" Vanoss was in "tears" man he had some good crying skills. I heard more footsteps running up the stairs. I saw Wildcat's worried face. And Mini's concerned face. Wildcat spoke first "What's wrong guys??!!" Vanoss looked at him with blood shot eyes. "Jacob.....Emmet....they're gone...." I ran over to Vanoss and tried to confront him. I started hugging him and started to lightly sob on his shoulder. "Wh wh why....th th the....he he hell... wo would....so someone...d do....th this??" I said between "sobs". Mini's expression hardened. "Well, whoever did we are gonna kick their asses for taking our nephews!!" Mini had a tear go down his face. Wildcat looked furious. "LET'S GO GET THEM MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" I got up and walked down stairs and outside. I heard someone follow me. I walked into the neighbors house thanked them and grabbed Jake and E. And walked back over to our house.  I shut the door and saw what was going on. Vanoss winked at me and said "SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" I started giggling and everyone joined in but Wildcat. "Yo Wildcat what's wrong?" I asked him. "You two scared the legit shit outta me. I really thought they were missing..." He gave Vanoss and I a cold, hard stare. "Dude it was just a joke...well a prank!" I nodded "So we win! MiniCat 12. H2OVanoss 13." He looked at me, Vanoss then Mini. "Go pack your things babe. We're leaving tomorrow as soon as we get up." Mini ran up stairs and Wildcat followed. It was just me, Vanoss, Jacob and Emmet. I ran up stairs to put our babies to BACK to bed. I ran back down and Vanoss was gone. I knew exactly where he was...

Vanoss's POV: 

'FUCK YOU WILDCAT!!' was all I can think. Everytime we fucking beat him at something he fucking gets pissed about it and leaves.... I made sure no one followed me and went to Delirious and Is' "spot". I climbed over the window rim and climbed on top of the roof and just sat there looking at the stars. It was cold as fuck up here but hey it's Canada. Then I felt warmth. Then a hand. Then arms. Then lips. Delirious. "What are you doing up here Evay bear?" "I'm just mad..." "At Wildcat I suppose?" "Yeah...it's just stupid how if he doesn't 'win' or whatever he gets pissed and just LEAVES!" "That's how he is Vanoss." I sighed "I know" Delirious went to get up but slipped. He screamed. I got up as fast as I could and grabbed his hand. "DELIRIOUS DON'T LET GO!!" I started crying "Evan...I'm slipping..." "NO NO YOU ARE NOT!!" I used all my strength to pull him up but it made it worse. I started crying even harder. Then I saw Delirious cry a little bit. He hasn't actually full out cried since our wedding. "SOMEBODY HELP" He was slipping. "PLEASE SOMEBODY!!" He was slipping even more I was losing grip. "WILDCAT!!! MINI!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I cried even harder because I knew they wouldn't wanna help us, we pranked them. "HELPPPPPP!!!" That's when Delirious lost it. "Vanoss let go..." I couldn't control my crying. "NO DELIRIOUS!!" "Now!" "NO" "NOW!" NOOOO" "EVAN LET GO!!!" "NO JONATHAN NO!!" "Evan...just let go... it's not worth it." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT WORTH IT. PEOPLE LOVE YOU JON. YOUR FANS DO. YOUR KIDS DO. I DO!" Delirious put a fake smile on his face. "But it's ok. As long as you're ok I'm ok..." "Delirious..." He looked at me and his eyes were a dark blue. They were filled with fear. He grabbed my hand and tried pulling from the rest of the grip I had last. "DELIRIOUS NO!!" Before he could do it I grabbed on to him and fell down with him. Then everything went black. 

##################################################################################

xD Short? Maybe. Cliffhanger? Yes. Sorry about that :/ Anyway. This is story got sad as fuck. I'm sorry DX It would make me cry. I'll update maybe before my 'school bed time' or tomorrow after school. I don't know yet. Btw school was a bitch. Got to see my friends. Yay. But I'll update soon. SEE YA MEH FELLOW SHIPPAS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 xD