Mah Lil Babies

Delirious's POV: 

I pulled into the drive way and see the living room light is the only light on in the house so I walk up to look in the window to see my Vanoss and my two little babies or should I say my three little babies, sleeping. I chuckled and unloaded the car step by step. As soon as I walked in I wanted to cry. I still saw my three little babies sleeping but MY big baby had dried up tears on his cheeks. 

Vanoss's POV: 

I heard the front door open but I was way to weak to even open my eyes. 'What the hell is up with me lately' I thought. But I heard something hit the floor and little sobs. "Del....ba....babe...wh...what's....wrong?" I was too weak to even talk. "Are YOU ok Vanoss? Babe why are there dried up tears on your cheeks?" 'Oh no' I rubbed off my cheeks and looked at a very sad Delirious. "Nothing-" "No, know somethings wrong, I know you Vanoss." "Trust me Del everythings a-okay-" "No Evay bear I know somethings wrong.." "Nothing is Del ba-" "EVAN I KNOW SOMETHINGS UP!! Please just tell me!" "Ok fine, I just...just don't know what came over me but I sang Jacob and Emmet a song that reminded me of you and when I was singing I broke into tears and I really missed you..." "Vanoss it's ok, I'll always be here with you, for now on we should try going place together NO MATTER what, okie babe?" "Okie." Del kissed me on the lips and I tried deepening the kiss but I still had Emmet and Jacob in my arms. "Hey, Del ummm can we start building the cribs." He let out a giggle "Of course, Evay bear!" Del got up and grabbed Emmet from my arms and put him back in the owl car seat. I got up and put Jacob in his raccoon car seat. And covered both of them up with the blanket on the couch. When Del opened the box to one of the cribs a shit ton of stuff fell out and a whole book of instructions. I let out a sarcastic "YAAAAAAY THIS WILL BE FUN!!" Del laughed and sarcastically said "YAAAAY VANOSS WE GET TO BUILD NOT ONE BUT TWO CRIBS TOGETHER!!" We both broke out into loud but quiet laughs. "Daddy's first time?" "Daddy's first time." 

Delirious's POV: 

"I think this is Jacob's crib, it's blue and got a blue teddy bear somewhere." "So I have a feeling Emmets will have an owl in it?" I let out a little laugh "Yep just like his daddy owl!!" "Hey Del!" I giggled again but with Vanoss. "Yesss" "Whata call a magic owl?" "Jesus Christ....oh I don't know..." "HOODINI!!!" Vanoss started laughing so hard and hearing his laugh I couldn't resist but laughing with him. "Wow I saw that coming" "You know me so well Jonathan. I love you." 'My first name? Man he really did miss me' "I love you too Evan!" I got up and kissed Vanoss on the forehead and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. "Hey babe you wanna Mountain Dew?" "Sure" "Here ya go luv!" "Thank you babe" Vanoss took a swig of his Mountain Dew and deeply kissed me on the lips, I tasted the Mountain Dew on his lips and man did it taste 10,000,000 times better on his lips. "Yummy" Vanoss looked at me and blushed a little bit "You like the taste?" "I sure do" I winked and went back to building the crib while leaving a probably very hungry Vanoss sitting there possibly thinking about revenge on me. 'Gotcha bitch' I slightly giggled. 

*Time skip to finally putting the freaking cribs together*

"FINALLY DONE!" I nearly screamed "YES!" "Now we have to put them upstairs" "Shit, really?" "No we have to leave them down here in the open living room." "Ok ok they're light enough for you and me to carry one" "Okie dokie" I grabbed Jacob's crib and carefully took it upstairs to the guest room we never had to use because any other time the guys would come over they would crash on the couch. Vanoss did the same thing with Emmet's crib. 

Vanoss's POV: 

"So is there anymore shit we have to put together?" "Nope now we have to get Emmet and Jacob." "Wait I think we should feed them first." "Are you sure?" "Yes, they haven't eaten since noon!" "Okie, I call Jacob!" I let out a giggled. "Aww you choose your little blue?" "Well actually Jacob and Emmet would both be purple, because I'm blue and you're red..." I saw a little tint of red on Delirious's cheeks. I grabbed him by the waist and pinned him to the wall and started sucking on his neck, he let out a quiet moan, then I stopped and grabbed his chin and looked into his beautiful sky blue eyes, and kissed him, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, then I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he let me, after playing war with our tongues we heard little sobs. Delirious looked at me and smiled then pecked me on the lips and ran down stairs. After I got down stairs I saw the most beautiful thing. My Delirious and my little Jakey. Delirious had Jacob in his arms and they looked exactly the same. The same amazing blue eyes. The same amazing hair. And of course the same adorable smile. Emmet was still fussing a bit and Delirious was trying to calm him down so I rushed over to him. Once I picked Emmet up he looked at me and stopped crying. Then started to smirk. I looked over at Delirious and he had a funny looking smile on his face. "What?" "He smirks just like his father." Delirious now had a huge smile on his face. Emmet's smirk was gone and now he was about to cry. "Wait wait no no no no no. You hungry aren't you little guy?" "I think they both are" Jacob was now crying in Delirious's arms. "Ok I'll make two bottles." 

After I made the two bottles I threw one at Delirious and grabbed the one for Emmet. After Emmet drank two ounces I burped him. (And you know how the whole cycle goes) All of a sudden I heard a huge burp from Jacob? Oh yes it was Jacob because there was spit up all over Delirious's hoodie. I giggled "Did you get any spit rags by chance?" Delirious glared at me and carefully took off his hoodie without hurting or moving Jacob. "That's the one thing I forgot...." I heard Delirious groan. 

*15-20 minutes depends on the baby*

"Jacob's done eating" "So is Emmet" "So is it bedtime?" "For the babies it is." I smirked and got up and went upstairs to put Emmet to bed. "Hey I actually got something for Jake and E." "Jake and E?, Okie go on." Delirious pulled out a little red onesie that said 'I'm sexy just like my daddy' "AWWWWWW DELIRIOUS BABE OH MY GOD I LOVE IT IT'S PERFECT FOR BOTH OF THEM!" "That's not all" He then pulled out a dark blue onesie that said 'I'm a gamer like my daddy' "Awww Del I love both of them". I walked over to Delirious and kissed him. After we put Emmet and Jacob to bed Del and I walked down stairs. Delirious grabbed me and looked me straight in the eyes. "I. Love. You. So much even words can't explain. But I can." Delirious kissed me on the lips then lightly bit my bottom lip. So of course I let him in, he was very aggressive and I liked it. Maybe I should let him be the dominant one more often. We had to stop for air and I was nearly panting. "Jonathan Fong, I love you so fucking much that not even that alien on Alien Isolation won't love you more than I will!" I kissed Delirious and started laughing. He let out his famous laugh and man did I miss that. "Man, putting two cribs together, feeding two babies, I'm not even tired." "I'VE GOT AN IDEA!" 

Delirious's POV: 

I ran down to the basement and pulled out the karaoke machine Vanoss and I found a while ago and sang 'Don't Stop Believen' on it.  And I had a perfect song for us to sing.... 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ello Sorry for the end with Delirious's short point of view. I just needed to end it here because I'm still thinking of a song for them to sing (and it was getting a bit long) like something either lovey dovey or something like metallica maybe idk but if you guys got ideas please lemme know. SHANK YA VERY MUCH CHOW!!  (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)