Never Gonna End

*1 month later*

Vanoss's POV:

"GOOOOD MOOORNING BABE!!! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!" I heard Delirious yell. "Whhaaaaaaat?" I just remembered. I jumped right out of bed and attacked Delirious with hugs and kisses. "OUR ANNIVERSARY!!" Delirious kissed me. "Our first anniversary!" "So whata are we gonna do?" "Anything you want babe, Jacob and Emmet are down stairs watching T.V while eating breakfast." I looked at what Delirious was wearing before I got dressed. He was wearing my 'VanossGaming' shirt and ocean blue skinny jeans. So I through on his 'H2O Delirious' shirt and red skinny jeans. I walked out and he giggled. "Nice shirt Evay bear." "Thanks boo, you too!" He started laughing. "That rhymes!" I started laughing along with him. I love that famous, lovable, adorable and his personal laugh. 

I ran down stairs into the kitchen to see what was cooking. "PUNCAKES!!! NO WAY BABE!" I started laughing while he was giggling. I sat down beside Emmet eating his smashed blueberry pop-tart. I was eating my puncakes until I bit on something really hard. I took the object out of my mouth and I nearly cried when I saw what it was. It was ring with the colors blue, red and purple on it, and it was outlined with a silver rod. I put it on my ring finger along with my red wedding band. I was so shocked, I had no words, I just got up and kissed Delirious very passionately. He kissed back and grabbed both of my hands. I looked down at his hands saw the same ring but his was outlined with a gold rod. We just got lost into each others eyes. I know we both loved. 

I ran up stairs to get Delirious's gift. I don't know if it's as valuable as the one he gave me though.  I walked down stairs with the gift in my hand. I kinda felt bad actually. Man, I really should've got a better gift. Delirious had a concerned look on his face. "Evay bear, what's wrong?" I sighed "Nothing babe, here..." I handed him the gift and looked away as he opened it. I heard a gasp then foot steps. Then two warm arms around my waist. "I love it so much Vanoss.." He kissed me on the side of the cheek from behind.  "How'd you make or get it for that matter?" "I talked to my controller sponsors." "Oh my god it's so perfect." He grabbed the X-box remote that had both of our Youtubes on it, and it said H2OVanoss on the back with a little drawing of as hugging, a little man with an owl mask hugging, a little man in a hockey mask. "I'm never gonna use this, I don't want it to get ruined..." He kissed me once more and ran up stairs. He came back down and jumped on me and we both fell on the couch. He started tickling me and giving me kisses up and down my neck, and I started giggling. "Delirious the kids are in the other room!" I said between my giggles. "Fine, but tonight you are mine bitch. Love you!!" He kissed me and carried me back into the kitchen. 

Jacob and Emmet got off their little booster seats for the dining room table. The ran over to me and Delirious and gave us a big hug. "I love you Dada!!" They both said. I looked at Delirious and smiled. He grabbed my hand and then picked up Emmet with his other. I picked up Jacob with my free hand. We walked outside and walked around the trail path that was near our house. We then went out to eat. Then we came home and sat in the backyard and watched the sun set. I grabbed Delirious's hand and just looked straight into his eyes and said "I love you Jonathan..." He looked back at me and  saw the little sunlight glimmer in his eyes and they were beautiful. "I love you Evan..." He put his head on my shoulder. A few minutes later we heard snoring. Hehehehe of course it's Emmet and Jacob. I looked up at Delirious and smiled. He smiled back and damn did I love that smile. 

Delirious's POV: 

Vanoss and I took our babies and put them to bed. I ran back down stairs to see Vanoss on the couch. "Hey.... guess what?" He asked. I giggled. "What?" He got up very slowly and started walking towards me and everything seem in slow motion. The way he walked, the way his eyes sparkled with love, the way he smiled, the color and smell of his hair, his personality and the way he lives. I loved everything about him... The slow motion stopped as soon as he got to me. He started aggresivly kissing me and he pinned me against the wall. He started kissing me all over. Then we picked me up and set me on the couch then jumped on me. He looked at me and finally answered my question. "I love you." He started kissing again right after he said that. He then ripped off his shirt and my shirt. He started kissing my chest. Then he got to my wrist, there were scars from were I cut when he was in coma. He kissed every single scar. Then he got down to my v-line. He took off my blue skinny jeans then my boxers and started bobbing his head slowly. He was teasing me that bitch. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned. "Ahhhh V...Vano...Vanoss....fa...faster.." He listened and started going faster. "I'm gonna...." I couldn't finish my sentence because I already let go. And Vanoss swallowed and looked up at me and smirked.  "You are....delicious..." He smirked.  Then he flipped me over and started thrusting. It really hurt at first. But then I got used to it and enjoyed it. I moaned then Vanoss spoke up. "Hey babe....I'm...about...to..." Then he let go and I felt a warm creamy liquid run down my ass. I flipped my self over and started attacking Vanoss with kisses and sucking on his neck. I forced his jeans off, along with his boxers. I did the same thing he did to me and we both were even. He lay back on my chest and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and whispered "I love you..Evay bear...." He giggled and looked up at me and said "I love you Del boo...." Vanoss grabbed his boxers and slipped them back on. I did the same thing and I lay back down with Vanoss back on my chest. He also had on my blue hoodie. 

After a while I heard little snores. Evay bear's. I kissed him on the forehead and kept running my fingers through his hair. I'm so fucking happy with him. I couldn't live without him. I couldn't live without my family for fuck sake. My baby delirious, my lil teddy bear, Jacob. My little hoodini, my baby owl, Emmet. My best friend, my husband, my soulmate, Evan. I loved the way my life was now. And I'll never give up on them. And I sure as hell won't stop loving them.....

*********************************************************************************************

Dx It's the end.... *tear* *tear* I actually did tear up writing this.... I really hoped you enjoyed this story. And of course I'm gonna write another one but this series is over so I need ideas for another story with these love birds... SEE YA LATA MEH H2OVANOSS SHIPPAS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3

*Delirious walks into room* "Hey Abbie whata doing?" "Oh I just finished a story." "Ooo, about who?" *Shut laptop* "Just my otp...." "Who's your otp?" "Ummmm....psshhh do you really wanna know?" "Yesh.." "You and someone.." "Ooo who?" *cough* *cough* "Vanoss" *cough* *cough* "OOOHHH I WANNA READ THAT SHIT!! I...uhhh..mean..umm..."  *whispers* "Yep you obviously love him back...." xD