Love Doesn't Die

Vanoss's POV: 

Beep.     Beep.      Beep.     Beep.     Beep.  

I couldn't open my eyes. It hurt. I could only hear the smallest noises. Then I heard a voice. A very beautiful one I've known for most of my life. I felt his warm hand against mine. Then I felt warm tears. He's crying. I used all the force I could to open my eyes. I looked down at him. I grabbed his arm and he winced. 'Oh no' "Del..delirious are you ok?" He looked up at me with blood shot eyes. "You've been asleep for almost a whole month." "Where is Jacob and Emmet?" "They're with Nogla and Lui in California. I couldn't control myself, so I moved them before I hurt them." "What do you mean you couldn't control yourself?" He looked up at me and started crying even harder. "I...I...I hurt..." I gasped and started crying. "Delirious, no, those are because of me?" I looked at the 13 cuts down his arm. "No it's because of the stupid mistake I made." I looked at him then carefully grabbed his wrist and lifted it to my face. I carefully kissed every cut. I looked at him and kissed him on the lips. "Don't ever do that again Delirious. I'm here now. And I'll get you over it." He kissed me and we just stared at each other. I was stuck in his amazing sky blue eyes. And I knew that death can never beat love. Neither can life. Even if life and death teamed up they'd never beat love. 

*time skip back to home* 

I was in crutches do to the falling down the stairs and on glass. Delirious carried me and set me on the couch. And set my crutches on the other side of the couch. But I got up as soon as he put me down. I grabbed his hand and took him up stairs. I walked into the bathroom, and blood was everywhere. Delirious broke down and kept saying sorry over and over again. "Babe, it's ok, it's not your falut. Sometimes it comes without a reason and sometimes it comes because of a specific reason..." He sniffled "Okie" I hugged him and told him "Please now take all those razors and put them into the toilet." He did what he was told. "Now flush" He did and ran over to me and hugged me. I started kissing him. "I missed this for a whole month, I need to catch up." I winked and he smiled, oh that smile. "Thank you so much Evay bear." He hugged me and we walked into our room, and sat down in bed and cuddled. Then Delirious pulled out his phone. 

Delirious's POV: 

I pulled out my phone. I needed to listen to music with my Evay bear. I missed him so much. And it calms me. Maybe I should've done that other than cutting myself. I sighed and pulled up my music and picked the song. 'How to Save a Life, The Fray' 

As soon as I gave Vanoss the earbud and started the song, I started day dreaming about our life together. *play song if you wanna*

3rd person POV:

"Hahahahaha gotcha bitch" 'Vanoss killed H2ODelirious. "NO I GOT YOU!" 'H2O Delirious murdered Vanoss' "I know you do...."  "Huh?" "Nothing..." 

"SHOW ME YOUR FACE!!!" "NO!!" "TAKE OFF THE DAMN MASK DELIRIOUS!" "FINE ONLY FOR YOU!" "Wow...." "What bitch??" "Dude you.. you look .....sexy..." "What?" "GOOD... good.... any girl would want you...." 

"HAHAHA OH MEH GOD WE GOTTA MAKE AN ALBUM!" "YERSH!!" "HAHAHAHHAHAH" "HAHAHAHA" 'thunp' "Oh I'm... I'm sorry." * Delirious gets up and kisses Vanoss* *Vanoss kisses back* "Baby it's you an I....." 

"Umm.. Delirious...would you...um...um.. ma... marry me?" "IS A SHARK EATING A CHEESEBURGER AWESOME?? YES 1,000,000,000 TIMES YES VANOSS!!" 

"It's your time to shine man" 'Sigh' "Ok" "You look good" "You too" "You look nervous" "No I'm fine" *Vanoss smiles and holds Delirious's hand* *wedding stuff* "I do" "I do" "You may now kiss the man" "AWWWWE"

"Dude I think we should adopt kids..." "Yes yes we should..." "Wanna start a family with meh Delirious?" "Fuck yeah"  *both skips out of house holding hands*

"Dude isn't that moon beautiful?" "Well actually it's an easter egg!" "HAHAHAHHA but it's beautiful..." 

"New Youtube Couple!!" "Nogla shut the fuck up." *Delirious and Vanoss blush*

*Delirious talking to CaRtOoNz* "Dude I love him so much what do I do like I love everything about him!!" "Man, just tell him...."

*Vanoss talking to Nogla* "AGHHH I'M LOVE STRUCK AND I JUST I JUST CAN'T. I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!" "Yeah Evan you can, why don't you tell him, you never know, he may like you back....knowing Delirious he probably does...." "What?" "You figure it out yourself bud.." 

"OH MEH GOD!! DELIRIOUS IS GOING TO EVANS!!!" "Are you serious Nogla?" "YASH!!" "May the ship sail on." "AND MAYBE BECOME A COUPLE!!" 

"You're pretty dominant aren't you?" "Hell yeah!" "But can we take turns?" "You gotta win your turn." *Delirious jumps on Vanoss and starts to aggressively make out with him* "So do I win now bitch?" "Heheheh maybe..." 

"I'll never leave you, but remember through life and death babe.." "Through life and death..." 

"I love you Jonathan Fong more than anything in the world.." "I love you Evan Fong more than anything in the universe..." 

Vanoss's POV: 

I looked at Delirious and kissed him and whispered "Love doesn't die..." then I fell asleep with Delirious's arms wrapped around me.... 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TWO IN ONE NIGHT MEH BABIES!!!!! :D xD As any other time I hoped you liked and I'll update soon!! SEE YA LATA MY VANLIRIOUS SHIPPAS!!!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! <3 <3