The Call

Vanoss's POV: 

Since "Uncle MiniCat" were playing with Jacob and Emmet they got to feed them and put them to bed. "So whata shit heads wanna do?" Wildcat speaking. "I don't know actually." Delirious replied. I had an idea. "Hey why don't we tell the guys about both of our secrets..." Mini looked at me in horror. "Umm. I don't about that Evan." Wildcat rubbed his neck. "Maybe we should babe, they gotta figure it out some time." That's when Delirious stepped in. "Are you guys sure you wanna do this?" Mini looked at Wildcat and kissed him then put his arm through Wildcat's. "Yes" Delirious ran to our gaming room and turned on Skype. "So who do you wanna tell first?" Delirious looked at both Mini and Wildcat. "Umm. Can't we do everyone? Well most? I don't know!" Mini looked frustrated. Wildcat rubbed his lover's shoulder. "Let's pick out a couple of the guys." I looked at Wildcat. "How about both of you choose 3 to start with?" Wildcat shrugged. "Sure, as long as it's ok with you, babe?" Wildcat looked at Mini. "Of course you go first." Wildcat thought for a couple minutes. "Brock, Brian and Marcel." Delirious typed in all 3 names 'Moo Snuckel' 'Terroriser'  and 'BasicallyIdoWork'. "Ok, Mini?" Mini thought for a couple minutes too. "Umm. Lui, Daithi, and Droidd..." Delirious also typed in those 3 names. 'Lui Calibre' 'Daithi De Nogla' and 'SilentDroidd' and hit call. 

Mini's POV:

Delirious hit call and I was nervous as fuck. It started ringing. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hello?" "Sup?" "Hiya" "Meow" "Ello" "Whata up?" Everyone was there, pretty much, EVERYONE. Until Nogla spoke up. "Well isn't it my favorite married Youtube couple! What's up you guys..." He was cut off. "Why the fock are Mini Ladd and Wildcat in ye house?" I finally wanted to speak but nothing came out. I wanted to fucking cry. I couldn't do it. 'Why the hell am I so afraid?' These are my best friends. Then Ty spoke up. "Mini and I have something to tell you guys, then Evan and Jon." Brock spoke up. "So you gonna tell us or what?" I always felt comfortable talking to Brock. He is like a brother to me. I finally got the words out of my mouth. "This sexy man right here.." I pointed at Ty. "And I are a thing now. A very beautiful thing." There was a pause for a few moments. Nogla smiled and fangirled a bit.. Marcel started clapping. Brian was putting his two index fingers together. (if you know what it means xD) Lui was squealing in his squeaker voice. Droidd started to dance a little. And Brock smiled and gave both of us a thumbs up. "That's amazing you guys." Brock said.  I grabbed Ty by his hips and kissed him deeply as we both walked out of the room.

Delirious's POV: 

I can't believe they did it. Nothing is stronger than love. Now it was our turn. Moo spoke up. "So what do YOU guys have to tell us?" Vanoss looked at me then back at the screen blushing and biting his lips. I ran upstairs and grabbed both Emmet and Jacob and ran back down stairs very carefully. I walked into the gaming room and handed Emmet to Vanoss. "Well we had a baby Delirious and a baby Vanoss." I said and Nogla pretty much fell out of his chair and everyone else's jaws were nearly hitting their fucking desk tops. "You..two...had..kids?" Nogla said between wheezes. "Well we didn't have them, we adopted." Vanoss said. "You two are full of shit they both look just like you!!" This was from Brian. "I betcha they'll act just like you too also!" From Moo. Nogla stood up. "Awwwee but they look just like you and are cutie patooties!!" Lui face palmed in the back round. "Don't so excited yet, you're gonna end up babysitting those 'cutie patooties' while their daddies are butt fucking each other." Of course from Basically. Vanoss and I giggled. "Actually we can do it while they are in bed." I giggled from what happened a few nights ago. "And they can't hear your moans? Dayumm." I glared at Droidd. "Well I gotta go" "Same here got some shit" "My girl just got home" "I'm hungry" "In the middle of a fucking boss fight" from pretty much everyone. "Ok byeee!" Both Vanoss and I said. We both ran up stairs and put Emmet and Jacob back to bed. It's 10:30 pm. And we were bored as fuck.

Wildcat's POV: 

Mini and I were still kissing. We both need air. I could tell. I stopped and gasped. Mini gasped too and looked at me. "We can't do it at our friends house Ty" Mini smirked. "Ughhhh fiiiiine, but as soon as we get back your ass is mine!" I squeezed Mini's ass and he squeaked and giggled. Jon and Evan walked down stairs. "So whata guys wanna do?" Vanoss asked.  "Video games?" I suggested. "Sure why the hell not?" Delirious said. "We both brought our laptops, why not GMOD??" Mini said. "We were leaving Sunday night so might as well have a double date!!" I yelled. We all giggled and got setup. "Oooh guys I got an idea why don't we have teams and go against each other!" Vanoss said over his mic. "Hell to the yes!!" Mini yelled. "MiniCat versus H2OVanoss!" We all screamed and played the rest of the night until 3am. But we had a prank going on. It was a prank war. 'It's on H2OVanoss!' 

***********************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger?? Idk!! Sorry. I have to actually go to bed at a decent time instead of 4am because I have to go back to the hell hole tomorrow....SCHOOL. But I sorta have a cycle going I'm gonna come home and do my homework and use the rest of my night for this. Well I'm gonna try. ANYWAY! I hope you enjoyed this partttt and I will try updating tomorrow after my ass is dragged home after the day at the prison!! SEE YA MEH FELLOW SHIPPAS!! LOVE YER ALL!! <3 XD