Decision making

Devon P.O.V...

I sat in the chair across from her as my mind raced with many thoughts. I still have no idea how I will be able to work with her. I watched her as she looked through the folder on her desk with the name Maria Jackson printed in bold on the front. She looked up at me then back at the documents then at me again.

" Is there something you want to say ?" I asked her, she leaned her elbows on the desk resting her chin onto her palms and stares at me for a while before opening her mouth

" From what I read your wife seemed pretty nice but you just had to break her even more than she was before. How could you ? God she was a beauty" she answered shaking her head while looking at the picture of Lovian inside the folder.

" You don't know anything about my wife's and I marriage just do your damn job!"

" This is my job Devon. She is apart of this because she is the mother of the child dumb ass " she sneered as she flipped the papers scanning them

" You weren't calling me that when you were laying beneath me "  I smirked at her. She looked at me with hateful eyes her lips in a thin line. She rolled her eyes as she brought her attention back to the folders.

" Cat caught your tongue ?" I chuckled at her movements

" I regret every moment of it so don't remind me" she jotted down something on her notepad, biting into her bottom lip. My eyes watched her as her tongue slowly licked her lip and she exhales. She looked up at me with those big hazel eyes of hers, my eyes looked back at her slightly parted lips. This sight of her reminds me of when she laid beneath me her body covered in sweat, her eyes closing each moment I buried myself into her golden paradise.

" You're still sexy as ever"  I looked back at her face

" You seriously need to stop this for Christs sake! Your wife is dead and I'm here fighting for her child which you're supposed to be helping me but all your damn mind is on is fucking sex! You're fucking sickening Devon , you're a fucking dog like all men I wish I never fucking met you" she sighed placing both hands on her head. I snickered at her facial expression.

" A dog that did many erotic things to you that you'll never forget. I took you to places you've never been , I made you do things no other man can. That sexy little body of yours I own so don't try me sweet cheeks you don't want to see the bad side of me " I moved closer to her desk. Her eyes burned into mine as her face turned pink.

" That's where you're damn wrong , you don't own shit and especially not me. You're just a coward who feed off the fear of people who fear you because you're big and tall. You don't scare me one bit . Your here for one thing only about the child of your wife and that alone. Give me a damn answer if you prove Mr. Jackson fit to raise this child and you give him full guardianship of her. Or you can get the hell out and I'll make the decision based off what I see with the  court"  she stood from her chair looking at me her eyebrows up hands fold across her chest 

" You want an answer then you have it , no I don't think Mr. Jackson is fit to raise his daughter." I smirked at her

" Devon don't say that out of spite , think about it because it will affect Maria in the long run"

" I am sure that Mr. Jackson is not fit to raise her and that's it"

" Okay then sign these papers" she handed the papers to me where I signed my name and handing them back to her. 

" You can leave now there's nothing else for you here" she looked at me as I stay seated 

" ummm you can go" she repeated

" Well I'm not ready to, not until we settled the things that went on between us" 

" There's nothing to settle we are nothing so just go"

" That's what you think, you'll see me later leave the front door open" with that i got up and walked out the office.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this short chapter , there's so much more fun chapters to come. Thank you for reading and voting , I truly appreciate it. 

xxx Meishaxx