He is Different

Michael's POV...

Words struck me like a lighten hitting a tree. Is anything he is even saying true

" Calm down BJ , what do you mean by he is gone ; is he dead?"

" No I don't mean like that I am just losing my own father, he is different now"

" What do you mean he is different?" He sniffles into the phone

" Like he changed he was never like this when my mom was alive, he doesn't want to spend as much time with me. He was supposed to get me last night but he told me when he called that he had to go out with his friends, he has been blowing me off ever since. I feel like he is doing something he isn't supposed to I feel like he does not love me anymore" everything he said scared me, this reminded me of when I was younger and wanted a relationship with my father but I never could. This little boy has an opportunity to but his own father is pushing him away.

" Hey your dad loves you for sure but remember he is hurting as much as you, it still does not give him the right to not see you. When you see him or call him talk about it like the mature person you are"

" Thanks Michael"

" Anytime you know I am always a phone call away"

" Yea, how's my little sister ? ;I miss her"

" Yea she is doing good, she starts school soon, but I want her to see you soon"