Little Boy From Gary Indiana

Michael's POV. ...

"  Well I am from Gary Indiana, we lived on 2300 Jackson street, I know our last name is Jackson weird.  I am 1 of 11 children,  I love to prank people, I love to have fun but I dont get to offten because of being famous,  I am very shy , I love kids , I  didnt really have a childhood, so there really isnt much to tell"   I told her with a small smile.

"  What you mean you didn't really have a childhood?"  she asked with a question look.

"  Like we have been in the music business, basically all my life when kids are outside playing I am in the studio working or doing shows .  Joseph my father will always have us work everyday. If we miss or mess up we get a beating.  So thats why I am so child like. The press thinks that is weird" 

"  I am so sorry to hear that no child should have to go through that. He should not be hitting you guys this is not slavery.Why can't you call him dad? Who cares what the press thinks, there job is to publish stories or to make you look bad.  It doesnt matter if you are child like dont change for anyone, if they can't accept you for you tell them to fuck off"  she said a little bit mad as she held my hand. I had no idea she was capable of those words, or that type of encouragement.  This brought tears to my eyes.

"  Well he told  us not to so i got used to it .No one has every really said those things to me, well I will tell them other words, from the ones you just say. I didn't think you would be the one to give advice"  I told her as tears go down my cheek.

"  Well because I am messed up  doesn't mean I can't give advice please dont cry there is something about you that makes me care for you, I dont want to see you cry, now show me that white dazzling smile you showed me when we first met"  she said as she wiped my tears away and gave me a hug. I smile at her.

"  Yea there it is I see it, now keep it on "  she smiled

"  Thank you,  I really appreciate it"  I told her.

"  Its getting late , you can stay if you want it's your choice"

"  Really i would love to let me tell Frank"  I called Frank to let him know, he was a little skeptical at first but I convince him to let me stay.

"  Well I guess I am staying" her face light up like a child on Christmas morning.

"  So I am having a sleep over with the King of Pop,  I cant believe it"  she says she twirls around me.

"  Yes you are, you are one lucky gal" I said in a terrible country accent, that make us bust out laughing.

"  Ok Michael lets get changed,  I have a sweatpants that is a bit big and a shirt, if you don't mind " 

" yea that's ok with me".  She handed me the clothes. I changed in the guest room, after I was finished I joined her in the living room, where she was dressed in  Marvel Pj's.

"  Ok Mr. Jackson lets get this sleep over started"

" Ok Ms. Drummond , lets do this"  I laughed at her .

~Thanks for reading

xxx Meisha.♥♥