Not Sure

Lovian's POV.

That question took me off guard, I do not have the answer for that.

"  I don't know , I think it's both"

"  So you love him because he is the only man you have ever been with, and you love him before the abuse?"  Michael asked

"  I guess Michael , I don't know anymore"

"  Can I ask you a question?"  he asked

" yea sure"

"  Umm, did he take your virginity?"  he asked quietly

"  Michael ! How can you ask me that?"

"  I am sorry , but it is known that if someone takes your virginity you are prone to love them and don't want to let them go"

"  Well Michael , this is embarrassing , yes Michael he did "  I answered shyly

"  Well that made alot of sense. Do you trust him ?"

"  No but I want to"

"  I don't want you to get hurt again, you are my friend and I don't want to see you hurt"

"  Thank you Michael and it's the same for me , I really appreciate it " I told him with a smile

"  No problem , I have to go we are about to take off , go with your heart make the right decision ok "

"  I surely will and I wish you a safe flight"

"  Thank you , bye Lovian" 

"  Bye Michael "  I told him as I hung up

I have no idea what to do anymore ,  I really do need him even if I think I don't.  He was my first in everything I also wanted for him to be my last. I walked into my kitchen to get a cup to get some water as I open the cabinet my eyes landed on a bottle of tequila.  The liquid brown color made my throat goes dry. My fingers aches to feel the bottle in my hand a lump formed at my throat my eyes stare at the bottle like a predator watching its prey. I close the cabinet  and walk over to the counter and sat on the stool near it. My mind keeps on picturing that bottle and how the liquid would taste so good and cool going down my throat.  No,  No  I can't think like this. I am done with drinking I am over and done with that.  But a little bit never hurts right. No shut up stop. I held my head in my hands, stop thinking like this , you can't drink your life away it does not solve anything.  Well it kinda does I wont feel anything.  You want to end up back into those white walls , that small enclosing box? No I can't promise my parents. I need to forget, just forget this moment for once.  I dont want to live in this. Ok just this once after this no more. I got up got the tequila from the cabinet and pour it into a glass. Ok just this one time and thats it. The way the liquid taste on my touch was heaven,  as it glide down my throat I feel my body awaken, new blood rush through my veins.  This is what it feels like to be alive , life was given back to me. One glass turns into two then three then the whole bottle. Now that was what I need , I wonder if we have anymore bottles.

~Thanks for reading

xxx-Meisha