Meeting Him Part 4

Michael's POV.....

With that said she ran to the bathroom. Her purse fell on to the ground and bunch of things fell out. I want to run after her, all she does is run from her problems. I went to pick up her stuff of the floor there was a bottle of pills, I took it up and read the name on it, Tarceva it says. I had heard it before it was for some kind of cancer. Dear lord , Lovian has cancer. No, no maybe the pill is for someone else. Now why would she have that pill with her Michael all the way in the US, of course its hers dummy. I ran to the bathroom to see the door locked, I called her name but not one answer. I feared for the worst, she won't try that again would she. Of course she won't her child is here. I finally found the key for the bathroom to find her sitting on the floor, feet pulled up to her chest her head resting on her knees. I crouched down next to her pulling her into my arms cradling her like a baby. Her face buried into my shirt as she cried. All that was on my mind is why now, when I just got her back into my life? She was my only friend, the only person who understand me, treat me like how she treats anyone else. I combed my fingers through her hair that stopped at her mid back. I started to sing to her as her sobbing died down a little all you could hear was her sniffles. 

" You are not alone , I am here with you , tho your far away , I am here to stay. You are not alone I am here with you tho were far apart your always in my heart........."  She peeked up at me, I gave her a crooked smile. She closed her eyes then snuggled closer into me smelling my shirt.

" I am sorry for ruining your shirt and running away again, seems like I can't face all of my problems"  she said her eyes still closed

" I am right here just talk get all what you want to say out, lay it on me" I told her softly

" A couple more months is all I have with my babies, a couple more months to tell them I love them, to take them places and do all the stuff I do with them now. I am going to be gone and miss so many things, their prom, homecoming, weddings , just everything to come. Michael I have lung cancer and , and I am so scared of leaving , Michael I am so scared of dyeing I don't want to, not yet not now. But there is nothing I can do now, I just have to take it and be ready for when it happens" those words broke me to pieces , my demeanor changed . How could she have lung cancer? I will not let her die not on my watch. I pulled her up so she is facing me , her face stained with tears.

" Look you are not going to die ok I am going to help you. I am going to get the best doctors out there" she started shaking her head

" No Michael, you can't, you don't understand"

" Then help me Lovian, help me understand"

" Michael you can't help me ok, you just can't ok" I am so confused why can't I help her, I have the money not to brag or anything , but I would do anything to save the life of my best friend and the mother of my child.

" Yes I can, you know I can"

" Look I stopped trying to get help when Maria was 4 years ok and since then it took over my both lungs ( she started coughing for a couple mins then stooped) that's why I needed for you to meet your daughter since you will have to care for her after I am gone, I only have numbered days left" tears ran down my cheeks , I pulled her close holding her . My tears just keep on going ,  I don't know what to do now I could still help her buy she won't let be, damn this woman is stubborn.

Lovian's POV......

I lifted his head with both my hands, his eyes red and puffy, his entire face was red as well as his nose and lips. Reminds me of Rudolph the red nose reindeer, I giggled at my thought. He looked at me with a crazy look like woman I am crying my eyes out and your laughing. I wiped his falling tears with my thumb.

" I know its hard now but we have to focus on our baby girl ok, she needs you most now , and you remind me of Rudolph when you cry" he giggled at my none joke. We both got up off the floor cleaned our face and walked out to the back patio to see our baby girl blowing bubbles with Dejanae. I looked over at Michael seeing a smile form at his lips, his eyes light up with sight of his little girl.... But the next part is telling my little girl this is your daddy. ..

~Thank you for reading
xxxMeisha

Also thank you guys for keeping up with me love you all for everything-Meisha