I Still Don't Like You

Michael's POV...

I looked him this man caused her pain for years. How could he do something like that to a woman like that. How would he feel if someone did that to his sister or mother? My blood boil with anger , violence is not in my nature but the man upstairs knows I just wanna see his life give out beneath my hand. I walked around him inspecting him from head to toe.

" So your Devon, the man that beat on his wife for being pregnant"

" You don't know anything about me nor my wife" he said threw gritted teeth as I stopped in front of him

" Oh really , I know more than you might think you cheating , dumb bastard" his nose flared as his hands balled up into fists.

" Look Michael whoever you are stay out of my damn business with my wife, I am not the one who cheated with a married woman and could not even tell your own mother when you did" that did hurt me because mother meant the  world to me.

" I still don't like you"

" Trust me you think I like you, I will tolerate you because both of our kids have a bond and I don't want to come between them" with that he walked back into the house. This man just auhh I swear God help me keep quiet for the kids sake before I claw his big ole eyes out. I walked back in to see Maria talking him in sign language, they are going so fast I can't even understand.

" Hi" the little boy I think his name is BJ said

" Hi BJ right?"

" Yea"

" Your mom talks about you a lot" he smiled then he made a frown

" Yea, umm did you tell Maria yet?"

" No , not yet"

" If I were her I wouldn't want to know either. That's my little sister right there she is all I have left from mom, now I have to protect her" I smiled at his words

" I am sorry for your mom, i know you will protect her and for a nine year old your pretty smart"

" Yea mom used to tell me that a lot" with that Maria and Devon walked over to us on the couch.

" Where's Mommy" Maria signed , that was one thing I understand , Devon and BJ looked at me. What am I going to tell her. I looked at Devon

" Can you sign for me?" I asked Devon he nodded, while I talked Devon signed

" You remember when mommy told you that I was working for a long time and you had to live with her well now mommy is working for a really really long time and your going to be staying with me" she nodded , but then BJ started to cry, his dad held him soon he stopped. Maria went off to play with her crayons and other little things she had.

" So are you guys coming for the funeral?"

" I don't think so since Maria might ask questions and stuff" he nodded and got up.

" Well we are going to go since we leave tomorrow" I nodded he walked over to Maria and BJ telling BJ he was ready and Maria that they had to leave. BJ and Maria did this little thing where they touched two necklaces together and did a pinky promise. They hugged , as I picked up Maria and walked them to the car. We waved at them as the car drove down the drive way.

~ Thank you for reading
xxxMeisha