Leaving For Good

On the plane home I was trying to think how in the world did I end up in bed with Michael. There is a big hickey at the side of my neck. I think this is the day I will die. Devon is going to kill me for good. I hope he used a condom because I am sure my life ends if I am pregnant. As I got home I made sure I cleaned up and put the stuff away before Devon came home. As I was about to go take a shower I heard Devon's Jeep in the driveway. I heard the front door slam shut, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I took a seat on the couch, as I heard his shoe on the hard wood floor.

" So I see you got home before I did" Devon said as he stood in front of me.

" You think I forgot about what you said on the phone the other day" He questioned me to which I didn't answer. He quickly grabbed my jaw, and made me look at him.

" Answer me" he shouted

" No "

" So you still think that this Michael Jackson is better me , Lovian"

" No I don't" I whimpered as he pulled me by my hair to stand up.

" That's not what I recall you said " I didn't reply as he pulled me over to the mirror beside the stairs.

" You see this, I made you and I can break you. I am the only one who loves you, no one else does. I own you, everything that you are I own , its me who made you," He said as he pulled my hair to the side as he kissed my neck then he stopped, he moved my hair all the way to see what it was, then his face got red

" What the fuck is this? " he shouted

" What are you talking about" I asked

" The fuck you mean you don't know, don't give me that bullshit who did you sleep with?" he shouted as he pushed me up against the wall.

" I didn't sleep with anyone"

" So the mark on your neck just appeared. I am sure we didn't have sex before you left,so it sure wasn't me. Girl you better tell me before I beat the shit out of you!"

I was done with this, I pushed him off me

" I swear to God if you hit me I will call the police" I told him as he backed off

" Baby you know I love you" he said

" Devon I am sick and tired of you hitting me. I am sick of tired of you controlling me.I am sick and tired of you saying that you own me. I am fucking sick and tired of everything. I want you out of my house, out of my life, I want a fucking divorce. I am done I am fucking done with this and I am sure as hell done with your dumb ass!" I told him as I threw the vase from the shelve at him which it missed him.

" You want a divorce? You got it. Don't call me when you screw up" he said as he left the house without a thing only the car.

I felt free I feel a lot better, but then something inside me makes me sit and cry. I know it was for the best.

Michael POV --

I cant believe I slept with a married woman, she is a beautiful woman don't get me wrong but mother will definitely kill me if she found out. I need to talk to her she left before I could let everything sink in. I wonder where she lives. I have to talk to her I think I have to give Dajane a call

Phone call...

" Hey Dajane, I need to talk to Mrs, Johnson, "

" She left this morning, Michael she is home , in India"

"  Can I have her address?"

" Yea sure its ***********"

" Thanks "

" No problemo"

 Now all I have to do is ,get to her house and talk to her. I got dressed and met with Frank and my body guards.

" So you want to go to India now, 5 days before your tour? " Frank asked as we drove to the airport

" Yes I have something to take care of" I told him.

There were paparazzi everywhere I had no idea how they know I am going to be at the airport but I am Michael Jackson , nothing I do is a secret. The flight to India was relaxing, as we landed I could hear my fans chanting my name. To get to Lovian's house we had to switch from limo to car so that the paps couldn't follow me. We pulled up to her house which was just a regular two story house, painted in all white. I left everyone in the car and walked up to the door. I rung the bell soon the door opened to reveal a very sad, distract Lovian. Her face was red as tears stain her cheek, when she noticed it was me her face was left with surprise.

~thank you for reading.