Meeting Him Part 3

Lovian's POV....

I stood there staring at him, my mouth opened to say "yes" but nothing came out. Not even a single word . His stare burned holes into me,    I looked to the ground knowing I was wrong for not telling him when I first found out.

Michael's POV......

I asked her a question she still didn't answer. I just need to know the truth. The little girl I saw, I don't even know how to say I felt when I saw both of them.

" Lovian please just tell me the truth" she nodded still not meeting my eyes. I sat down in the closest chair. My head got dizzy , I don't know what to say to her.

" Why didn't you tell me? Why did you wait this long?" I asked her with anger in my voice.  She looked up at me with sad eyes.

" It was for the best" she answered

" The best for who Lovian me or you? Tell me Lovian how old is she?"

" She is five" Oh god I have missed five years of her life.

" Lovian I missed five years, five years of my daughters life, how could you?"

" Michael I swear to you I want to tell you but I couldn't , by the way you said if you had a child you would keep him or her a secret"

" A secret to the outside world not from me , I had every right to know"

" You think I don't know that, I had to live with that on my chest for five years Michael five fucking years" she shouted at me and she cursed

" Don't curse like that with my daughter around" I told her then my eyes landed on the ring still on her finger