Confide In Me.

Lovian's POV. ..

As I sat there, I heard a knock at the door,  I didn't even bother to clean my face , I opened the door to see Michael. I didn't think he would be the one at the door.

"  Hey are you okay?"  Michael asked

"  Yes, umm what are you doing here?"  I asked

"  Can I come in you know we don't want fans to be swamming your house"  he chuckled

"  Oh, yea my bad"  I said as I let him in.

"  I am sorry about that , you can sit anywhere you like"  I told him as I sat in the love seat across from the couch.

"  Its okay, umm well I want to talk about what happened earlier"   he said shyly

"  oh, well, I umm I don't remember what happened. Michael, I am so sorry"  I told him

"  There's no need for you to be we both were intoxicated"

We sat there in silence it was getting a little awkward, as I was about to say something he did,

"  When I came in I saw tears on your face , is everything okay with you?"

"  I'm fine"  I lied through my teeth, giving him a small laugh.

Michael's POV...

I knew she was not fine her eyes shows sadness, fear, loneliness, but at the same time a bit of happiness. She tried to hide it, to cover it up. She built a wall around her, it seems hard to get to her. She is a very beautiful woman but hard to read. She puts on a brave face for the world to see but on the inside she is hurting. She reminds me of someone,  and that someone is me. I took the stool from beside the couch and sat on it in front of her and stare into her dull eyes.

"  You're not fine, I can see right through you. You can confide in me I wont hurt you, you can trust me"  

"  And when you look at me what do you see?"

"  I see a person who makes people think she is happy, but on the inside your crumbling. You're sad." 

"  Well you see right there you're wrong. You don't know me  ,you're just a superstar a fancy millionaire. Your life is perfect, mine is just fine "  she says as she moved from the love seat to the couch.

"  You think my life is perfect well its not. When I look at you I see me, a person who smiles to the world. Acts happy around people, try to make people happy even thought you're not"  I say as I stood in front of her.

"  I probably shouldn't be asking you this based on what happened between us previously. Are you a happily married Lovian?"  I asked, her face put on a pained expression, she looked at me as she was about to break, but she put back up her walls.

"  Yes, I am happily married I love my husband and he loves me , why do you care?"  her expression changed , her voice lowered 

"  No you're not happy. I care because I love to help people, I want to help you let me help you. "

"  I am not crazy so I don't need your help. I would like it if you would leave"  she said as she got up.

I grabbed her arm and stared into her eyes , I felt something. The same feeling I had when I first laid eyes on her. A feeling I have never felt before, butterflies as they call it. I cant feel this way for her she is a married woman after all. But this feeling is so tempting. I'll have to push this feeling aside it is wrong.

"  Just let me please , I wont do anything wrong just let me help"   She stared at me and for once I saw relief in her eyes. Not the one when like your relief of stress but the one where she knows someone cares, she just need someone to talk to . My question is will she let me help her?

xxx-Meisha..