Finding a Thief

Amy

Packing enough clothes to last for a week Storm commented,"Are you sure you don't need a second bag ? He could be across the Continent by now." Shaking her head she replied as she searched for her heels,"No, I'll be back in a week at the worst. Even if he could be across the world, I don't expect him to be."

"How do you know that ? Have you been in contact with the roguish thief ?" Storm asked teasingly. "No, it's intuition and if I know him as half as I think he will be somewhere were it suits him." Grabbing her bag she slung it over her back before heading to the X-Jet.

The Professor met her and Logan. "He's in Las Vegas, Nevada." Rolling her eyes she muttered,"I knew it." Looking at Storm smugly she headed to the X-Jet. From outside she could hear Logan saying,"The kid know's how to fly the jet ?" Not bothering to listen she got everything ready.

Logan was not comfortable being in the air. After half a hour Logan commented,"So you and this Labeau character  ?" Groaning she thought, Someone's been talking because Logan knew Remy's name. "We met a long time ago. Drop it," She warned.

"What did he hurt you ?" Logan sounded concerned. "Let's just say he did not stick around much after I finished healing."

Logan

Storm had only told him it was Labeau who brought Amy to the institute, thinking she was a human and that the two of them were seeking for safety. At some point he left and never came back, that was years ago. Storm had said the two were close and that Amy would stay close to him.

"When they came here Amy was tired while Labeau acted like her bodyguard.  She's the only person here he was protective of. It must have hurt when he left and never came back. Poor girl," Storm's voice echoed.

Amy found a place to land. Getting up she collected her bag. Her boot like shoes making little noise as she walked through the desert. 

Coming Back with You (#2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें