A Halloween Special

Amy

No one at the Mansion would say Halloween was not her favorite. As the mansion got spookified with spider webs occupying the stairs at other places. The smell of Pumpkin Pie baking in the oven scented the air while objects began to move at her whim.

Heavy looking dark cauldrons floated as white steam flowed out like liquid nitrogen. Candles flew from place to place along with delicious Halloween themed food. "You really love Halloween, Cherie," Remy commented as he ducked to avoid the tray of Halloween treats.

"I do." Smiling she finished a Jack O' Lantern grinning toothfully along with it's fellow jolly brethren. Once a lit candle was placed did the hallowed out pumpkins fly off slowly to their places. Stretching she grabbed Remy's coat and pulled him.

"Come on, I'll need some help with the outside decorations. " With the powerful mutant in tow she left the others to complete the inside. Lanterns strung themselves on the lines and on the tree branches. Other lights were propped up by Remy and Colossus the Russian Mutant, AKA Peter.

Once the outside and the Green House that could be called a Botanical Garden was decorated were they done. "Thanks Peter," She thanked the large mutant who walked back inside.

By the time they got inside it was already a party. The students along with the teachers celebrate, some in costumes, others not. Grinning she hurried on to put on a Victorian Styled dress. Having been a female version of the Mad Hatter and a stylish Egyptian Princess for the two years she had been here.

Hers was a elaborate red and black long sleeve dress with a laced corset with black ribbons. Once finished she twirled around in front of her giant mirror. Once again she felt like a princess just like when Remy had invited her to the Masquerade all those years ago.

Smiling she hurried back to see that in the main hall the party had started. The other rooms were themed Halloween. "May I have this dance, Cherie ?" A Cajun accented voice purred. Once again in black satin Remy looked very handsome.

Steel bands wrapped themselves around her as Remy pulled her gently to him. Once enveloped she could smell that spicy scent that could only be Remy's. "You're da belle of the ball, Cherie," Remy said with a wicked grin. "And you look handsome Mr. Lebeau, " She said once again as they began to waltz.

"So I'm handsome Chere," Remy replied with a grin. "There goes your ego again," She muttered. As the dance was finished did Remy pull her away. "You owe me a kiss now," He replied. Looking at him she raised a eye brow and replied," What is with you and trying to get kissed all the time ?"

"Don't make O'l Remy beg, Chere. Remy only wants your kisses," Remy replied as his glowing red and black eyes bore deep into her own as she fell into a trance. He was so handsome and he seemed to draw her to him like a moth to a flame. Even now she was drawn to him.

Unlike before her hands clutched him as she kissed him on the mouth. The kiss soon became heated as Remy dominated her and everything became a heated blur. Once it was over did Remy still envelope her. "O'l Remy is the luckiest man to be your bo'."

Smiling she snuggled into his hard chest and relaxed as the music continued. As the current song ended did she feel herself being grabbed from behind and going through Remy's arms like she was no longer solid. "Come on !" Kitty cheered as she dragged her to the dance floor.

Hearing the music's beat did she grin as she left her high heels behind to dance barefoot.

"Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard,
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard,
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6," A woman's voice sang.

"Gimme that Mo-Moet,
Gimme that Cry-Crystal,
Ladies love my style, at my table gettin wild,
Get them bottles Popping, we get that and that drop,
Now give me 2 more bottles cause you know it don't stop," A man's voice sang the 1st verse.

 Hell Yeah,
Drink it up, drink-drink it up,
When sober girls around me, they be acting like they drunk,
They be acting like they drunk, acting-acting like they drunk,
When sober girls around me, they be acting like they drunk," The man's voice continued. 

"Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard,
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard,
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6," The woman sang again as she and Kitty began to dance im sync. 

"Sippin on, sippin on sizz, Ima ma-make it fizz,
Girl I keep it , Popping bottles at the crib,
This is how we live, every single night,
Take that bottle to the head, and let me see you fly,

    Hell Yeah,
Drink it up, drink-drink it up,
When sober girls around me, they be acting like they drunk,
They be acting like they drunk, acting-acting like they drunk,
When sober girls around me, they be acting like they drunk,

Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard,
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard,
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6," The song continued to the next verse. Looking up she saw that Logan was watching from above.  Right at the top of the stairs. Grinning she waved at him as she jumped up.

"Its that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up,
Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up,
(You can't touch this),
Its that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up,
Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up,
(You can't touch this),
Hell Yeah, Make you put yo hands up,
Make you put yo hands up, put yo put yo hands up,
Hell Yeah, Make you put yo hands up,
Make you put yo hands up, put yo put yo hands up,

Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard,
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard,
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6," The woman's voice ended the final verse of the song. Grinning she headed back to a waiting Remy for hopefully another kiss.