Art Class

Amy

Today she and the new students were having a art project. From paint to sculpture, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Multiple, a young boy who could multiply himself but when bumped in his powers would activate was painting still life, the classical Bowl of fruit.

Amera, also called Magma for good reasons was building something from a lump of clay. Bobby the local Iceman was clowning around with Cannonball. Also known as Sam the 'Thermal Chemical' well to put it bluntly he had some super jumps, it's easier to understand when you see him using his powers.

Jubilee was using Water Color paint and was having fun with it as she created a colorful display a d was just as pretty as her Fireworks. Berzerker, a spark of a mutant seemed to be drawing something with charcoal. Sunspot, a over achiever who loved cream cheese frosting was busy looking over the paints.

Rahne Sinclair, AKA Wolfsbane was busy with the ink pens. The fearless Scottish girl seemed to be having fun using the Stipple Technique she had shown earlier. Boom Boom was missing, she had noticed. Exhaling she went back to mixing her paints to create a soft pink for a lily for the nature scene in a pond.

"Having fun Cherie ?" A deep Cajun voice asked from behind. Melting inside she smiled as she continued her careful light strokes. Today she had felt like painting a scene she had painted before long ago. Pausing she remembered another scene and left her mostly finished painting to bring out her ink pens and draw a familiar scene.

Dim soft lights with scattered tables everywhere but the center was a man in a duster with a girl sitting next to him. Both had cards in their hands but it did not look serious. The man in the fedora was relaxed and smiling at the girl who seemed to be enjoying themselves.

They were not the only people there but they were more detailed and the center for all to see. Everyone and thing was just the background. When she was finished she let go to examine the drawing for flaws. Looking up she saw the student had left long ago.

Before she could speak arms wrapped around her and a large body warmed her back. Lips kissed her bare neck. "Remy's glad he met you dere, Cherie," Remy said as he kissed her lips.