Surprise Remy

Amy

After renting a room in the Motel she fell asleep feeling drained. "Let's go kid," Logan woke her up. Getting up she grabbed her bag and took over the bathroom to change into her fancy clothes she had picked her. By the time she got out of the bathroom Logan asked in surprised,"What happened to the kid who flew me here ?"

Heading to a casino Remy frequented while getting Logan to not light one of his cigars. Blinking at the bright lights she looked over the ritzy place, it was bright, loud and packed. This was going to be impossible to find Remy. Logan leaned down so he could hear her. "We won't be able to find him. We need to find a way to make him come to us."

Logan grinned and pointed at a sign. Karaoke,hell no, she thought. "Your crazy," She stated. In the end she had to listen to Logan's logic. "If you ever a breath a word to this, I will be the one who kill's you," She warned before getting on stage to sing Poker face, it seemed right with the person she was trying to attract.

"Mum mum mum mah,
Mum mum mum mah,
Mum mum mum mah,
Mum mum mum mah,
Mum mum mum mah,

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please,
Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, , stay with me (I love it),
Love game play the cards with Spades to ,
And after he's been hooked I'll the one that's on his heart,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got,

Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face,
(she's got me like nobody),
Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face,
(she's got me like nobody),

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah),
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah),

I wanna with him a hard we will be,
A little gambling is fun when you're with me (I love it),
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun,
And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got,

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah),
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah),
(Mum mum mum mah),
(Mum mum mum mah),

I won't tell you that I love you,
Kiss or hug you,
Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin,
I'm not lying, I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning,
Just like a chick in the casino,
Take your bank before I pay you out,
I promise this, promise this,
Check this hand cause I'm marvelous,

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah),
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face,
(Mum mum mum mah)."

At first she was nervous but when people started to sing along and dance did she relax and began to enjoy herself. Once the song was finished did she give Logan a glare. "Don't say anything." Logan just grinned.

"Excuse me but this guy paid me to invite you over," A guy said. Paying someone to invite someone, sounds like Remy. Giving Logan a look she gave the guy the OK and followed. They were led to a private room. Not taking long she spotted Remy still wearing that hat and duster. He was shuffling the deck making it look like he was just doing card tricks.

People watched eagerly not knowing what he was really doing. Once the card tricks were over did she speak in a annoyed tone,"Did you drag me here for a reason or just to show your poker face ?" Gambit's face whipped to mine with a heart melting smile, the one were he thought he could sweet talk woman.

That's when I realized he did not recognize her. She had changed over the two years but not that much. "I thought i'd buy you a drink Chere," His grin widened when he looked at Logan, looking devious like he thought Logan was her bodyguard or something and wanted to mess with him.

"Have we met before ?" She asked before Remy went after him again. With a cocky smile Remy replied,"Perhaps, I'm sure it will come to you." Taking a glass from a waiter he offered it to her. Shaking her head she replied,"I'm not much of a drinker."

"A wise policy," At this Logan groaned. Remy was rubbing him the wrong way. Leaning down enough so her lips ghosted his ear she whispered,"Let's cut to the chase Remy Labeau. I know what you are." For the first time Remy was caught off guard. Eyes widened his face had a cold look.

After having the room cleared Remy asked,"What do you know about me ?" Withdrawing a very familiar card she placed it in front of him.

"I know you more than you think Remy." His eyes widened as he saw his Lucky Lady, The Queen of Hearts. He leaned over her looking over her face.

"Chere," He whispered in surprise.