2

Guys please start commenting again or I will not update again.

Nova's outfit on the top.

Odell

I was listening to Coach Carter talk and then two women ran up on him. The tallest girl with blondish hair hugged Coach and then the shortest was right behind her.

"You cheated." The shorter and lighter one said.

"You mad bro ?" The taller and darker one said.

"Fuck you."

"If I was gay.."

Coach finally intervened.

"That's enough. That's nasty."

"Sowwy daddy." The taller one said in a baby voice. Her voice reminded me of someone.

"Nova ?" I asked, making every single person look up at me. Soon she turned around and there she was.

"Odell ?!?!"

Nova

"Odell ?!?!" I shouted, amazed. He always claimed he wold soon quit football but I knew him. He is too good to quit.  He nodded and I ran up the steps and gave him a big hug. I buried my face in his chest as we rocked back and forth. I finally pulled away and looked up at him. He hasn't aged a bit and he was growing his hair out and the muscles got bigger. He still smelt the same.

I heard a throat clear and I completely get out of his arms to see my dad standing there with his arms folded with the clipboard under his armpit. Luna was standing there with a smirk on her face at me.

"So what is this ?" He said, motioning to me and Odell.

"Oh dad relax. They were close friends. Very close." Luna said, putting an emphasis on very.

"The fuck does that mean ?"

"Don't think too deep about coach." I heard a voice say. I look over to see Victor.

"VICTOR !" I shouted, jumping over people to hug him. I tripped but gave him a hug.

"Damn Nova. I didn't think you missed me that much." He said. I let go and screamed when Shane was beside him along with Eli. I hugged them both.

"NOVA!"

I jumped up and ran back to my dad, with my head down. He grabbed my arm and pulled me a couple steps away.

"Why you all up on them ?"

"Daddy, I know-"

"You know what ?"

"I know them dad. They supported me the whole time before I went to jail. Plus they all visited me."

"Why should I believe you ?"

I shrugged.

"I have a question."

"What ?" I asked.

"Did you , you know...."

"Dad, I have been in jail for ten years . I don't know anything."

"Have se-"

"Oh no. Eww no. I haven't with any of them." I half lied. Odell fingered me loooong time ago. That counts for sex in my dad's book, definitely.

"Just asking. Now carry on." He said, pushing me away from him.

"Don't make me beat you up old man."

"Nova, don't get your ass beat." He said, cracking his knuckles.