7

No comments : No updates

And I thank everyone for their comments

Nova

The doorbell rung and Odell was sleep beside me. I removed his arms and his head from my chest and my body. The person at the door kept ringing the doorbell impatiently. I hate when people do that.  I open the door to see Hannah holding OB.

"Why are you here ?" She snarled.

"Because I want to ?" I said, throwing my head to the side.

"Listen here.Y-"

"No you listen here." I said, cutting her off and making her go into shock.

"I am getting sick of this I have been back for six months alright ? Six months and you still haven't given up ? What is so great about me that you have to be concerned 24/7 about me ? Or Odell ? He doesn't want you. He DOESN'T want YOU. You had him, then you lost him. You had him for a second time and you still messed up. Stop realizing things about me and realize the things bout ya self , aight ?!?!"

Tears fell from her eyes and I took OB from her and slammed the door in her face.  I took OB upstairs and put him in his room. I put him in his crib and went back to Odell's room and changed my outfit from my pajamas.

I walked back OB room and noticed that he was dirty.

"You aint have a bath ?" I cooed at him, taking him to his bathroom. I notice that he hasn't had his diaper changed either. I turned on the bath water and let the water start to fill the bath tub. OB was playing with one of his toys as I started to take of his stained clothes. I took off the clothes and they smelt like heavy smoke.

What the hell ? I thought as I started to see bruises on OB. Everywhere. Tears welled in my eyes. I hope he isn't going through what I think he is going through. I  lightly placed him down in the bathtub. Soon he started crying and I had picked him up.I tried to calm him down but he whined the whole time I bathed him. I noticed the change in the water and on his skin.

Why was he so dirty ? 

"C'mon." I said, pulling him out of the tub. I lotioned him up and put him on some clothes and then he fell asleep in my arms. I picked him up and brought him to Odell.

Odell was shirtless and watching ESPN, with his hands in his pants.

"Odell ?"

"Hmm?" He looked over at me with his sexy hazel eyes.

I somewhat hesitated to tell him what I saw but I didn't want Odell to get mad but he should know.

"What ?" 

"I-I-I..."

"Nova, you aight ?"

"No." I looked down at OB with tears filling my eyes, blurring my vision. How do you a tell a parent that someone is abusing their child ?

"Hey, what's wrong ?"

I took a deep breath and decided what I wanted to do. I laid sleeping OB down. I removed his clothes and showed Odell his son's bruised body.

"When did you see this ?"

"Right before I came him a bath." I said, lowly.

"You didn't bother to fucking tell me ?!?!" I heard him yell in clenched teeth. 

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to yell." I said, quietly. I looked down, closing my eyes, trying to calm my nerves down because I felt nervous.

I heard his footsteps echo across the spacious room. I soon opened my eyes to see him wearing a pair of Jordans and a sweatshirt. 

"Odell where are you going ?" 

"Watch him. Invite Elaina over or something." He gritted out, stomping down the steps with his size 12 feet.

"Odell." I said, grabbing on to his arm as he came to the middle of the steps.

"Midnight, I'm not fucking playing. Get your ass upstairs."

I turned away from him and walked back to Odell's room to see OB waking up.

---

Odell

---

I drove to Hannah's house with one thought in my mind.

Why my son ?

I pulled up to her house to see a party going on. The fuck she having a party for ?

I pulled up straight infront of the door steps and stormed out of my Range Rover, leaving the door open.  I stormed inside as people looked at me and noticed who I was. 

"Hey Odell, Good job last night." A drunk man said, grabbing my shoulder and I shoved him off. I saw Hannah standing up on her table in the kitchen.

"HANNAH !" 

The music cut off and we matched eyes. She became embarrassed and quickly got down from the table as everyone watched us.

"Imma ask one question. WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY SON ?!?!" I snapped, making everyone watching stare in horror. I saw her eyes advert to some white bitch nigga, who looked scared out of his mind. I noticed their silent transaction and walked over to him. I grabbed two fistful of his shirt and pushed him up against the wall.

"You touched my fucking son ?" I questioned lowly.

"He was nice and tight just like I like it." He smirked.

Then I just lost it.

---

Elaina

---

OB was sitting on Nova's lap while playing with her necklace. Nova kept biting her nails.

"Nova, calm down."

" I can't." She spoke with truth lacing into her voice.

"let's turn on the tv." I said, grabbing the remote. 

"Yeah that will get my mind off of things." She convinced. Nova is still the same and I know her like the back of my hand. Right now, she was trying to convince herself more than me.

Soon TMZ came on and they were talking about other celebrities and shit, mainly the Kardashians.

"I have one." A black guy stood up.

"What ?" Harvey Levin says, sipping his coffee.

"Odell Beckham Jr. just got arrested at his babymama's house."

"Oh. What happened ?"

"I don't know but you have to hear what he is saying."

Odell pops up with the same hoodie from today with five police officers behind him. He was struggling to get away. His eyes were dark and his buff and also tatted arms were bulging out of out his hoodie because one of the sleeves were somewhat sliced opened.

"Sir, calm down."

"NO ! THAT NIGGA TOUCHED MY FUCKING SON !"

I looked at the front door to see Hannah bruised and bloody.

"Fuck you Odell." Hannah faintly shouts.

"BIT-"

The tv suddenly turns off and Victor was holding the remote.

"Let's go bail Odell out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

Updates- i will try to do once a week but no definite promises