8

Thank you for commenting. Sorry about not updating my schedule might go like this until November.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Hannah :

The door slammed in my face as tears fell down my face. I quickly walked back to my Ferrari and got inside before anyone saw me cry.

I called someone who can relieve my stress.

"Hello ?"

"Rue, I need some help."

"Come over." He demanded, hanging up the phone.

I drove all the way to his house. I got out my car and shut the door. I walked inside and saw him opening a brand new bag.

"You came just in time. The coke is fresh."

I smiled brightly and walked over to him

--------

Lani

---------

I woke up on the ground , in the hallway, connected to the living room. A rush of pain hit multiple parts of my body as I tried to get off the ground. I actually got off the ground after a couple of tries and I walked up the steps to my bedroom. I limped into the tiny room and shut the door. I took a shower that relieved most of my pain. I put on a random outfit and left to go downstairs.

Macy and Ley were talking to each other and stopped when I walked in. I quickly walked past them and went out the door. I got in my car and drove away. I arrived at school early and watched the basketball team play on the bleachers.

"GOOD JOB , OUBRE !"

Coach John shouted, clapping his hands. Kelly was putting his left thumb up and running back. I looked at him and he turned around, catching me staring. I blushed deeply and looked away. The bell rung for students to go inside the school.  I started to gather my things until I heard Bryshere and Khyman screaming and acting retarded.

"Ooohh there go yo' girl, Kelly. " Khyman screaming, pointing to me.

"Ooohh and she looking nice as fuck !" Bryshere shouted, earning a slap on the head from Kelly. He motioned for me to come over. I grabbed my stuff and walked over, looking down. I was picked up by Kelly and he wrapped my legs around his waist. He smirked and leaned in for a kiss. I moved my lips away from him so his lips planted on my cheek.

"Just for that, I'm dropping your ass." He said, smirking.

"Kelly, I swear." I said, looking dead at him. He dipped me real low close to the floor, making me feel like I was gonna fall and I screamed. My stiletto nails dug into his chest and he winced. He put me down and looked mad.

"Damn cat nails I told you about those." he stated, crossing his arms and walking away. I followed him until he stopped infront of the lockeroom.

"Wait for me babygirl." He said, walking inside. I nodded my head and played some music in my earphones.

Calvin Harris's Sweet Nothing played.

(An : I have alot of songs from 2011 and 2012 that are my shit. Just saying.)