4

The next morning...

Nova

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I squinted my eyes because of strong hue of the sunlight blinded me. I turn over to see Odell with a cute little smile on his face. I tried to move but his grip was strong.I tried to remove his arms but this nigga got his arms locked around me. I honestly tried but I couldn't. I huffed and then laid back in the same position.

"You could've told me that you needed to get up." 

I turn around to see Odell with his eyes slightly open with a big smirk. I huffed and got out of the bed. I looked over at his alarm clock.

8:57 AM

I yawned and looked around. His room looked somewhat the same. His furniture like the dressers and others were new. But everything else was the same still.

I walked into the bathroom and raided everything. I found Dove deodorant , Nivea lotion and a new baby blue toothbrush. After I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I walked out to see an outfit on the edge of the bed.

Beverly Hills "Go Jane" Knotted Stripe Cutout Maxi Dress with Black Micheal Kors Sandals.

Size 7.

I smiled, he remembered. I put on the dress and it was all simple until I got to the cut out part. When I say I struggled.  I got pissed and just threw it  on the bed and had to recollect myself. When I got myself together, it finally slid down on me right. I was so happy I walked out , not realizing I have no panties or bra on and my dress was sitting ontop of my booty. I quickly went back into Odell's room and shut the door. I could live without the bra but I needed something for my private part. I looked around his messy room for my purse. Once I found it I dug through it and found my spare bra and thong set. 

I slipped on the thong and pulled the dress down. I pushed the straps down and put on my bra. Shit, I got the lace set. What if my nipples get hard ? Shit.

 I pulled my straps back up and smoother out my outfit in Odell's body length mirror. God please don't let my nipples go hard. I walked downstairs to see no one down there. I rolled my eyes and began cooking.

Thrity minutes later, the kids were downstairs and the doorbell rung. The twins ran to the door and opened it.

"Daddy !" They shouted as I think Victor and Elaina walked in.

"Hey babymama." Elaina said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." I said, flipping over more pancakes. Odell walked in shirtless with OB in his arms. OB was put down and he ran off. I saw the sweat glisten on his chest. His big hands pulled his water bottle from his juicy lips and the water trickled down from his lips to his chin to his neck to his chiseled chest.

"Nova !"

I shook out my daydream and turned my attention to Elaina.

"You burning the food !"

 I looked to see the bacon somewhat burnt. I quickly removed them and put more bacon back on the pan, trying so hard to not let anything burn. Soon the bacon was done. I put all the pieces on a plate and put the bacon inbetween the eggs and the fruit.

"You guys can eat now ." I said, making everyone rush over to me. I was pushed out the way and stumbled until I got back on my feet.  I grabbed my already made plate and sat down. We all finished eating and the kids did the dishes. Odell and I were sitting in the loveseat and the kids came back in and sat down. We were all talking and laughing and then the doorbell rings.

"Nova close your eyes." Elaina said, with a smile.

"I don't trust you." I said, moving away from her. She sucked her teeth.

"Just do it."

"Like Nike." I said, closing my eyes. Her hand covered my eyelids so I wouldn't be able to see. Light giggling filled the room as I was walking in some direction.

"Odell where are taking me ?" Some chick asked. My smile disappeared as fast as it came. I hope he don't think that he gonna invite some new bitch to me and expect us to be friends.

Fawk you mean ?

"Ok open your eyes."Elaina and Odell spoke at the same time. I felt Elaina's soft hands remove from my face and I opened my eyes. Some little teenage girl was in my face.

"Who is she ?" We both asked at the same time. I scanned her body but my eyes stopped at her chest. The cross necklace.

"Lani ?" My voice croaked.

----------------        ----------------        --------------------           ----------------     ---------------        ------------

Vote & Comment

Read My Other Books