11

My schedule will continue to be like this for awhile. Sorry for the slow constant updates. I still appreciate everyone for still reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

Lani

----------

Water was splashed into my face as I woken up.

SLAP!

My eyes immediately shut along with the pain the emerged in my face. I felt another point of pain emerge against my leg.
" GET YOUR ASS UP !"
I opened my eyes and looked up to see Macy Gray staring down at me at the floor with her 5'6 height. She looked at with messy hair that looked it hasn't been washed in months. Her eyes were candy apple red and they held a certain fire.
"Why are you so distinguishing ?"
I was confused.
" Don't act stupid right now. You know what I'm talking about ?!?!?" She yelled in my face as her terrible breath that reeked of alcohol pushed into my nose.
I wouldn't dare to not to say anything back because things would get worse.
" Why do you call her mommy ?"
"Who ?" I asked.
"I gave birth to you and you don't even notice me as a parent..." She slurred, falling to the floor.
" I let the devil get the best of me and God is letting me pay for it..." She trailed off, with warm tears streaming down her face.
" I tried so hard to raise you but I thought I could . I can't . I'm terrible mother and you don't deserve me."
She stood up and walked over to my window and pushed against the latches. She pushed up the window,making a soft September breeze fill the room. She climbed out the window. I gained enough strength to get up, I stumbled into her direction.
"Now this can end ." She said turned to me. She smiled. It looked genuine. A black pistol was drawn from behind her back. She placed on her right temple.
" Please don't..." I whispered.
" Damage is already done."
BANG!
Blood splattered everywhere in my room and her body slid and fell down from the roof to the ground , making a thud.
I ran downstairs and out the front door, turning to the side of the house. There she lay with a smile on her face. I ran to her and fell to the ground , cradling her in my arms.
I felt her heart decrease in the rhythmic beats. This is how it feels to actually watch someone die.

------------
Odell
------------

I stirred around in my sleep as my phone rung. After it rung like five times, I finally decide whether I wanted to pick it up or not. I grabbed it and looked at the time.
3:17 AM
I noticed the restricted number and answered anyway.
"Hello."
" Is this Mr. Beckham?"
" Yes ?"
" This NYPD calling. Your daughter Jaylani Samia Star is here and we need you to get down here."

"I'm on way." I hung up. I got up and slipped on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put on some J's and made my way to the door.

"Baby where you going ?"

I turn around to see Nova sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Lani is in jail."

SHe jumped out of bed and put on her sweatpants and a hoodie. We both left and got in my Range Rover. We drove a couple minutes until we arrived at the station. The parking lot was filled with activity. Drunks were walking with police behind them. Same thing with pretty much anyone else. Some parents were taking their children home. That will be us in a short while. I opened the door and Nova go in first. We walked up to the front desk and once I mention Lani's name, the lady's face went cold. A police officer walked up to us.
"Are you the parents of Jaylani Star ?"
We both nodded.
" Follow me."
We followed until we got to a dark hallway with wide shade of light in the middle. I looked to my left and saw a sign that said Interrugation Room . We kept walking until we had the ability to look straight in the room. Lani was staring at the wall , with blood over her shirt and jeans. Her hands were cuffed to the table.
" Your daughter was arrested because she is the main suspect of the murder of Macy Gray."
" Wait what ?"
"She was found , cradling and holding the body. She was crying and the only thing she said was to call her parents."
" Can I go see her ?" Nova said.
" You guys can."
The police officer walked over to the door and unlocked it,letting us in.
"Momma "
The police officer uncuffed her hands and she ran to hug us. Soon we sat down and she explained what happened.
" I don't wanna go to jail." She cried.
"We don't want you to either."

-----------
Kelly
-----------

"Cmon man one more lap."
"I can't ." I said, breathing heavily."
" Guess you are not winning Championships."
" Dad-"
"Not my fault."
I sighed in defeat and sat down on the warm cement that covered the ground.
"Just acting just like your brother." He said , shaking his head and walking back into the direction of the house that only we shared.
Don't cry. Don't do it.
Tears fell down my face in defeat. Memories of my brother, Courtney, went into my brain. I miss him so much. I wish he was here.
----------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment
Read all my other books