18.

Leydiana.

I walked back into class on Monday with a smile on my face. Today I was going to change my life around for better. I was going to cut all negative aspects out of my life and this was going to be a big change for me.

Jarvis took me to church yesterday for the first time. I loved it so much.  Everyone welcomed me with open arms. I got saved yesterday and I feel so much better and very different from before. Lani walked in right beside me.

"Don't be nervous just say what you have to say and then just sit with us ,alright ?"

I nodded my head and watched her sit down next to Kelly who kissed her cheek as she sat down. I took a deep breath and walked over to my so called friends.

"Why are covering up ? Let your skin show a little." Christina said, messing with my shirt. I moved her hands out the way.

"We can't be friends anymore." I said.

"So you tryna act like you better than us now ?" Tyra said, smacking on her gum.

"That's not what I'm trying to say. I turned a new leaf over. I'm going to stop dressing like you guys, drinking and smoking. I'm sorry it had to be like this. But If I stop doing that , do you guys still want to be my friends ?"

"NO if you cant be like me then why we have to be friends."

I shrugged.

"Your loss." I said, walking away. I heard them talk some more shit but I paid them no attention. Lani pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. I smiled at everyone and I noticed that these people were so much different. They never threw each other down purposely or did anything negative. I received a text message.

Rose : Meet me in room B116.

I sighed, getting up. Lani looked up at me.

"Where you going ?"

"I have to handle someone else."

"Alright. Text me if you need me." She said. I walked to our teacher and got a bathroom pass.I shut the door behind me and went to classroom B116. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I turned around to see Ms. Rose. I sighed deeply.

"Haven't seen you in awhile sweetheart." She said, smirking at me.

"There was a reason for that." I said, giving her a bored look.

"And that reason is ?"  She said, walking towards me. I gulped nervously. Rose got in between my legs and pushed her chest into my face. I shoved her by her shoulders to get her out of my personal space.

"OOOHH rough I like it." Rose said smirking.

"I'm not playing with you. I can't do this anymore." I said, looking dead at her.

She leaned down and kiss me. Sadly, I kissed back and actually enjoyed it. I felt her lips bite my spot and I moaned out loud.Her kisses continued to go down my chest.I pushed her off after she went to my stomach.

"Why did you stop me ?"

"I can't do this anymore."

"I'm going to have to get your pussy regardless if you want it or not."

She pulled my hair and threw me on her desk. I thrashed around as she pinned my arms down. I felt her hands reached down inside my panties and her thumb rub my clit.  

"Stop let go of me." I shouted, getting out of her grip. I fell to the ground but got quickly up ,running out of the room. I heard her heels clicking behind me and her voice screaming for me to stop running. My body was pushed down onto the ground  with her on top of me. Her hand was slapped against my face. As I tried to get away from her, I noticed the fire alarm less than five feet away. I crawled halfway before she grabbed my leg. I kicked her in her face and got up and ran to the fire alarm. I pulled it down and soon enough the alarm went off and students emerged from the classrooms.  

I walked away with a random group of students. I followed the group outside and spotted Lani. We ran to each other. She pulled away and noticed my red face.

" What happened ?"

"Nothing."

"Ley don't lie."

"I'll tell you later."

The alarm keep ringing and the principal came out with a speaker. 

"Consider today an early release day and everyone can go home." 

The whole school cheered as we made our way to our cars. Lani started driving home to see Odell and Momma. She parked and a big black Cadillac Escalade parked behind us.

"Who's that ?"

"Everyone else." She said, getting out. I got out after and looked at everyone and then following  Lani. I realized that Jarvis was here. A big smile spread across my face. I pushed Lani out the way and ran in. Jarvis was playing the XBox before I tackled him with hugs and kisses. He paused his game and kissed my lips back.

"Hey why you out of school so early ?" He said as I straddled his lap and he leaned back into the chair.

"Some shit went down."

"Like that same shit that's on ya face ?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What happened ?"

"Nothing."

"Leydiana."

"Jarvis." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Man whatever, but you know you can tell me anything right ?" He said, grabbing my chin.

"Yes I know."

"SO how was school ?"

"It actually wasn't that hard."

"It wasn't ?"

"Nope. Now I have to go make new friends. Bye." I said, pecking his lips and going outside to the backyard to see all of Lani's friends back there laughing.'I sat down and watched them. They actually asked me to join them in whatever game they were playing. I actually had fun until the backdoor opened.

"Hey kids come inside." Momma called out. We all obeyed her and walked inside , noticing police by the front door.

"Umm Lani take them upstairs to your room."

I followed in line and momma grabbed my arm,pulling me away from the group. Once they shut the door, she pointed to the couch. I sat down and the police walked in and sat down.

"So what is this about ?"

"What exactly happened at school today ?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment

Read my books Beautifully Spotted and My Little Secret.