6

Thank you for actually commenting Charmony , fantasy_seeker15leelee520tennisgirly5. You guys can get shoutouts for following all that other shit since you guys are like the only people that fucking comment. On a bright note, chapter over 3000 !

Oh and Read My Rant Book - Bish Whet ?

Continuing with Lani.........

"Okay now you guys have a project." Mrs. Goodwin, shouts in excitement.

The whole class groans.

"But you guys have partners."

The whole class starts to cheer up a little. Projects by yourself fucking suck in my opinion but I like being alone.

"I decided to be nice and I will let you choose your own partners. Now find them and put two desks together to make a makeshift table. Go." She said, making all the teenagers go crazy to find a partner. Most of the chicks in the class ran to Kelly, Bryshere and Khyman. Bryshere and Khyman said they were gonna work together , making half of the females roll their eyes and go somewhere else.

"Kelly, if we work on this project, you wanna come over ?" One chick said, twirling her obvious weave and batting her weirdly long eyelashes at Kelly. Hoe.

"Sorry ladies but me and my girl working together." Kelly said, shrugging.

"Aint it that weird bitch over there ?" One ratchet chick said, pointing to me with long ass nails.

"He said he don't want yall like why yall still here ?"

I look to Kennedy walking through with Ava behind her.Ava sat down and Kennedy pulled a desk , making one of the girls stumble because she had all her weight on her hand. Kennedy sucked in a laugh and sat down. Soon all the chicks disappear , finding other partners.

Mrs.Goodwin passed out the sheet of requirements for our projects.

"Okay so pick a topic out of this hat and that is what your project will be on. I will call names and you can come come up here."

We all agreed and waited for our names.

"Mrs.Oubre."

I smacked my lips along with Kelly. She so petty for that. I sighed and stood up, pulling up my sweatpants and walking to the front of the class, hearing low murmurs. Please don't tell me that I'm on my period and it is showing on the back of my pants. I reached inside the hat and pull a slip out. I turned around and walked back to the "table" that I was supposed to sit at but Kennedy and Ava put their chairs infront of Kelly and I's and Khyman and Bryshere desks were faced into our table. I sat down quickly in my chair and whispered to Kelly.

"Did I have something on my butt because people were talking when I got up ?"

"Yeah you do." He said, nonchalantly.

"What was it ?"

"Deez nuts."

 I just stared up at him , squinting my eyes. He starts laughing and he continues to laugh. I folded my arms and huffed. Kelly starts crying while he was still laughing. He finally stopped laughing while attention was on us.

"So childish." I muttered, piercing my eyes up at him. 

"You mad ? Why you mad ? Huh ? You mad brooooo-"