14.

Sorry for updating so late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odell

"ODELL HOW COULD YOU ?!?!? YOU JUST LET US DOWN, LOSING THE FUCKING GAME !"

Coach screamed at me once we arrived in the locker room. Some of my teammates looked at me ashamed while others felt bad for me.

"Aye coach chill. He already knows what he did. You wont make it better by yelling at him." Jarvis said, speaking up for me.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE A FREE AGENT ?"

"Eh.......I don't know. I'll call you later to let you know." Jarvis said,making the coach's face get ever more red than before.

"ODELL YOU'RE BENCHED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON !"

I felt my heart crumble in my chest.

"Coach, I'm sor-"

"Sorry ? That's a word I've heard for a long time from you but no meaning for it." He shouted, walking out. I sat down with my head in my hands. I felt a couple pats on my back, I shrugged them off. I changed into my t-shirt and basketball shorts. I left and got in my car. I went home and Nova wasn't there.

I took a shower and decided not to mope around the house. I was going out tonight.

I put on a white t-shirt, Tru Religion jeans and clean pair of old Jordans. I grabbed a chain and went back to my Red Ferrari.  I pulled up to Marquee, one of the biggest clubs in the NYC. The valet took my car and I went inside. Everybody was drinking, smoking or fucking. It was time for me to have fun and let go off some troubles.

One bottle turned into two.

Two bottles turned into three.

Three bottles turned into so many that I couldn't count.

I was gone.

Nova

I got home late after watching Odell's game. I saw what happened on the field and I knew he was mad, so I just gave him some space a little tonight. I got home around 12 AM and he wasn't here. I shrugged and got into the shower. I changed into one of his t-shirts and  laid in bed ,waiting for him. I heard the door open downstairs and shuffling. He finally came back after so time. He walked in with red eyes, smelling like weed and alcohol.  My face screwed as the smell got stronger with every step he took.

"Babe, go take a shower you stink."

He stared at me, still walking towards me. He towered me, still smelling disgusting as shit.

"Odell, I'm serious. You smell like shit."

 He grabbed my arm.

"Who do you think you talking to like that ?"

I tried to pull my arm away from him and he didnt even budge. He stared into my eyes and I knew this wasn't Odell.

"Odell let me go."

He said nothing. I shoved him off of me and got back into the bed.  In one split second, He pulled my legs and slapped me across the face.

"YOU WANNA HIT ME HUH ?!?!?"

"Odell wh-"

He closed his hand into a fist, punching me in the face. I tried to get away from him but he was too strong.  He hit me everywhere he could, causing bruises all over my body. 

I heard some unbuckling and the unzipping of his jeans. I couldn't move. I was frozen as my body cried in pain. 

I forced myself with all my might to move. I fell off the bed and tried to get to my phone. Odell grabbed my hair and slung me onto the bed. He ripped my shirt with a smile on his face.

"We're going to enjoy this." He whispered in my ear.

My body went cold.

"Odell please don't." I whispered as tears fell down my face.

  His right arm held my arms down and as much as I tried to move, it didn't work.

"Odell....please."

He smiled as he pushed himself inside me. I screamed as he held me down on the bed and he continued to.................rape me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and COmment

Sorry. I know yall gon hate Odell