Author's Note

When I first started writing this, I just wrote whatever came to mind. This story was just going to be an experiment. i wanted to see how I could develop my writing skills over time. You can see a difference when you compare the first few chapters to the most recent ones.

Anyway, I'm writing this because I have no idea in what direction I want this story to go in. I don't have an outline or plot planned. I'm just going with the flow. Lately, when trying to continue this story, I feel stuck. I feel bad because when I wrote the last chapter I was really motivated to write more. Unfortunately, that motivation was replaced with writer's block.

This story isn't just for me to develop my writing skills (my writing skills aren't as good as I hoped they would have been by now, but that's no one's fault but my own), but also for your enjoyment. With that in mind, I want you guys to suggest what should happen next, how you want it to end, etc. Just because you suggest something doesn't mean I'm going to use your idea, so this is me apologizing in advance if your idea is not used. I know this is really lame-- me not writing this based off my own ideas-- but oh well. Along with suggestions on which direction the story should go in, I would also love constructive criticism. Looking back at this, I realize how bad the writing actual is (haha). I also want to know what you guys think I should improve on, and such.

If you actually read this, thank you. Your comments would be much appreaciated.