Chapter 11

Ok you know the drill, blah blahblah I'm sorry blah blah blah I'll try to update more blah blah blahon to the chapter >u<

Lucy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes but saw only darkness. I tried moving my head but itfelt like I was moving through water. A bright light glowed in thedistance and I squinted at it. All of a sudden the light was flyingfast towards me. I shrieked and closed my eyes again.

"Lucy." I looked up shocked to see my mother there. She lookeddown at me smiled softly. "stay calm" she spoke again.

"where am I?"

"you're safe" was the last thing she said before she disappeared.

I felt the light around me start to consume me.

"mom!"

??? P.O.V

"Master Caligo, Heartfilia has be trapped in a key by a cloakedfemale" I spoke nervously.

"really?" he asked surprisingly.

"um... yeah" I said sheepishly.

"well your tried your best Amicus, but for now we need to find thekey" he spoke and patted me on the head. "geez what would I dowithout you" he spoke softly and I felt myself blushing.

"um, just being curious, why do we need the Heartfilia?" I askedquietly.

Master Caligo stood up swiftly and walked over to the other side ofthe room. He opened the door and gestured for me to enter. I steppedin and was shocked. In front of me was a large white door with a handprint in the middle of it and gleaming crystals above it.

"let me introduce you too The Caelum!" he said loudly with widearms.

I stood in aw staring at it when all of a sudden two arms wrappedaround me and lifted me up. "This is what I promised you my dear!"he started to spin me around and I giggled, "This is the door toour home of stars!"

Gray's P.O.V

"stop smelling the ground you look like an idiot flame brain" Isaid with a smirk and felt a hard punch on my shoulder.

"Gray, shut up" Erza said and looked over at Natsu with somethingstrange in her eyes. I looked back over toward Natsu and saw himfocused. It honestly scared me, he hadn't even tried to retaliatewhen I insulted him. He must really be serious.

Natsu's P.O.V

I smelled the air once more and instantly recognized the scent ofstrawberries. "this way!" I yelled and started running down thetrail of the forest we were in. after the strange woman in the cloakvanished we had immediately ran off into the direction of her scent.The farther down we got the scent got stronger but all of suddenthere was another scent mixed with it, blood.

I ran faster until I got to a clearing and saw the woman, on theground. Blood was dripping from her side as she struggled to breath."Wendy!" I heard gray yell as I kneeled before her and liftedher.

"forgive me... Layla..." the woman spoke before she closed hereyes.

Tbh I ship Caligo and Amicus, anybody else?

Does anyone even read this story anymore? I mean literally Irarely update XD

I feel kinda bad... kinda

lol byyyeeee