Chapter 2

ohayo! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter of the adventures of neko Lucy! I really wanted to make this chapter good so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy is a cat... Lucy is a cat... Luce a cat... Luce... cat...

WHAT?!?!

How the hell did Lucy become a cat! One minute shes Lucy and the next shes a cat!

OK breathe. In and out. in and out.

Lucy is currently on the ground passed out as a cat.

I have to help her because knowing her she is going to wake up and have a panic attack.

I slowly bend over her with happy on the other side waiting for to wake up. She shifts indicating she is waking up and opens her big brown eyes. When she looks at us she instantly looks confused.

“What are you guys looking at?” she questions confused and thats when I realize that I was staring at her ears. I started to panic.

“uh... Luce... I don't know how to put this...” I say.

She raises her hand or paw or whatever to rub her eyes and I see her blink and look down at her body.

Here comes the reaction.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm... a... cat...

I start crying. And instantly I feel myself being scooped up by natsu who began holding me to his chest to calm me down. I kept crying for who knows how long until I heard his voice.

“It's gonna be OK Luce.”