Chapter 6

Lucy P.O.V

Yay! I'm so excited! Natsu said that I could go on a mission! But I can only go if he comes to which I guess isn't so bad. I was at home packing up my stuff when happy flew through the window.

“Hey Lucy! What are you doing?”

“I'm going on a mission with natsu!” I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

Happy frowned for a minute but smiled at me.

“Congrats Luce! I'm glad you can go on missions again!” he said happily but it seemed forced. Oh well

Happy P.O.V

Dammit! I cant believe that Lucy is going on a mission. It could be dangerous. Not to mention she is going to be alone with natsu! This sucks!

Natsu P.O.V

I already know happy is going to be pissed when he finds out I'm going on a mission with Lucy. Hehe there is no way I'm gonna lose to those two cats.

Lucy P.O.V

Natsu and I were at the train station and I flew around excitedly. When me and happy were hanging out he taught me how to use aera; the magic Carla and him use to have wings. He grabbed me from the air and hugged me. He was so warm and I couldn't help but snuggle into his chest which made him chuckle.

“Now boarding train 42” the speakers announced and natsu and I climbed on the train and sat down. When the train started moving natsu instantly got motioned sickness. I felt bad for him so I curled up in his lap but I ended up falling asleep.

Natsu P.O.V

Lucy was curled up in my lap and she looked so cute. I started to pet her and she began to pur. I sighed and looked out the window seeing the world race by. I think I'm going to be sick.