Chapter 5

Lucy P.O.V

I need money

My rent is going to be due soon plus I want to go on a mission. I have been going back and forth between the guild and my apartment and its getting kind of boring. I love the guild and my apartment don't get me wrong its just... I need a little more action then gray and natsu fighting.

I heard a crash through my window and knew it was natsu.

“sup Luce!” he exclaimed.

“natsu... I want to go on a mission.”

natsu's smile instantly dropped to a frown. He looked at me for a minute then his face changed to a serious one.

“No”

“Please”

“No”

“Please”

“NO”

“Why?” at this point I was whining but I didn't care.

“because...*mumbles*” he said while starting to blush

“what?”

“Because... I don't know what I would do if you got hurt and I couldn't protect you.”

I started to blush also. There was a long silence then happy flew through the window.

“hey guys whats up?” happy said but quieted down when he saw natsu and mys blushing faces.

“i wanted to go on a mission but natsu said no!” I said crossing my arms and pouting.

“well if you cant go on a mission do you want to go fishing with me?”

“sure why not”

With that said happy picked me up and flew out the window towards the lake.

Natsu P.O.V

That evil little cat!!!!

taking advantage of the situation. Ugh what am I going to do.

Happy P.O.V

Ha Ha Ha! Natsu you idiot! But I have to thank. He did give me the perfect chance to hangout with Lucy.

“Happy I caught one!” Lucy squealed holding up a fish and smiling. She had the cutest smile ever.

“good job Luce!” I said back and her smile widened as she turned back to the lake ready to catch another.

it looks like I'm in the lead for Lucy's heart.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

Pantherlily P.O.V

I sat in the guild next gajeel who was talking with laxus about who knows what. Lucy was sitting at the bar with Mira talking and Carla was across the room talking with Wendy.

I got up and made my way to the bar. Today was the day I was going to put my plan in action. I walked up to the bar and ordered a cup of tea then I walked over to Carla.

“Hello Carla”

“hello lily” she said turning to me.

“this is from happy” I said handing the cup of tea to her. She took it looking quite skeptical. She took a sip and smiled a little.

“At least its not terrible” she said and glanced towards happy. Happy turned his head and looked back at Carla and smiled. Carla quickly turned her head with a slight blush.

Happy P.O.V

I felt like someone was looking at me so I turned my head and saw it was Carla. I smiled at her and she quickly turned her head. I shrugged it off and turned back to my conversation with gray.

Mira P.O.V

Why would lily order tea?

He always gets kiwi juice. This is weird. When I gave him the cup. He left and headed for Carla and Wendy's table. What is he planning.

I continued to watch lily as he gave the tea to Carla. Then I saw Carla look at happy. Happy looked back at her and she turned her head fast but not fast enough for me not to see her slight blush.

What was that abo........ oh

Lily, lily, lily aren't you a clever one. I smirked

I was right this wont end well but it will be interesting