chapter 7

I'm finally updating! Gomenesai >~<!!! I have been super lazy and I had writers block :P

Lucy P.O.V

we were walking through the forest trying to find the herbs when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Thats weird their aren't supposed to be any monsters in this forest thats why we took this job.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking forward through the forest. After walking for a bit the forest opened up to a clearing. I scanned the clearing and spotted the herbs we had come for.

“Natsu look!” I shouted and ran to the herbs. Natsu chuckled and followed behind me with a bag to carry the herbs. We gathered as many as we could then made our way back to the old mans cottage.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

we finally made it back to the cottage giving the old man the herbs and he gave us our payment. We left and started our walk down the little path out of the forest.

???? P.O.V

So little miss Heartfilia is a cat now? Hehe this is perfect. I dashed through the forest till I found a water fall. I placed my hand to it and they glowed for a second till an image appeared on the falling water.

“hello master” I said and bowed my head respectfully.

“what is it?” he said kind of annoyed.

“i would like to inform you that Lucy heartfilia has become a cat.”

“really? Hmmmm... I want you to get her as soon as possible” he said with a smirk

“yes sir”

Natsu P.O.V

Once we got back into town it seemed kind of late.

“hey Luce I think we should stay in town for the night and go to the guild tomorrow” I said and she nodded her head.

We walked down the towns main road till we came to an inn called RoseThorn Inn. I walked into the lobby and got us a room. We walked up the stairs and found our room. I unlocked the door looked around.

There were 2 beds with a table in between them, a dresser in the corner, and a window next to the dresser. It was kinda small but it was cheap. Lucy instantly went to the beds and layed down. I walked to the unoccupied bed, layed down, and closed my eyes dozing off.

~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~

I blinked my eyes open and felt a breeze. I sat up and looked to the window to see that it was open and to more surprisingly seen Lucy's bed empty.

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!! I'm too tired to right a longer chapter so bye (/-_-)/