Chapter 1

hello minna! I decided to write about lucy being a cat I mean come on who wouldn't want to know! Plus what will happen when natsu has to take care of lucy So enjoy the adventures of neko lucy!

Lucys P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the bright sun shining light in through my window. I sat up and stretched. Today was going to be a good day I couldn't help but think today was going to be a good day. I got up and got dressed in a pink tanktop and black skirt with normal black boots. I walked of my bedroom and went to my kitchen to grab a piece of bread for breakfast. I grabbed my keys and walked quickly out the door. I was going on a mission today with natsu so I would need to get there early to help pick one.

When I got the guild everything looked normal. Natsu and gray were fighting, Elfman was running around yelling MAN! And erza was calmly enjoying a piece of strawberry cake. I walked over to natsu and gray while they were fighting and I lightly tapped natsu's shoulder. Natsu turned to me instantly for getting his fight and smiled.

"hey luce whats up?" he said with a goofy grin.

"are you ready to choose a job?" I asked him.

"you can choose the job this time luce"

"thanks" I gave hime a smile back and walked over to the mission bored. There seemed to be a lot of jobs on the bored. How was I going to pick one. I was skimming the board when a certain job caught my eye. When I read the mission it seemed interesting. Plus the reward was 500,000 jewels and 1 celestial gate key! This made me even more excited. I walked over to mira to get the job confirmed and then went to natsu to show him the job I chose.

"Natsu! I chose a job lets go!"natsu nodded his head and followed me out the door. Once we left natsu turned to me and asked about the job.

"well the mission said that a village needed help because they were being attacked by some crazy cat witch or something."

"sound cool!" he said enthusiastically.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

we made it to the little town due to the fact that it was so close. When we walked into the town we were greeted by the villagers with happy smiles. We walked to the mayors office in the little town and showed him the paper.

"oh fairytail wizards! Im so glad you are here to help us!" the mayor exclaimed looking like he was about to cry. After being informed where the witch lived and being thanked twenty more times we headed off redy to kick some witch butt.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

when we arrived at the witches house we were immediately attacked. The witch had stepped out from behind a tree and "kitten punched" natsu in the face. Natsu staggered back and instantly set himself on fire,\. I quickly grabbed loke's key.

"Open gate of the lion leo!" loke appeared in a puff of smoke and instantly took my hand in his and bowed.

"how may I help you princess" he said looking into my eyes.

"loke stop messing around and help natsu take out that cat witch I said pointing to natsu and the witch going at it with fast punches. He bowed again before running off to help. I looked around for happy remebering him say something about hiding. Thats heard natsu yelling at me to look out. Turned around to see a bright orange light heading straight toward me. I tried to move out of the way but it was too late and everything went black.

I blinked my eyes open to see natsu and happy staring down at me with strange looks on there faces.

"What are you guys looking at?" I questioned.

"uh... luce...I don't know how to put this..." he said looking nervous.

"What do you mean natsu?" I reached up to rub my eyes when I came face to face with a paw. I blinked in confusion and looked down at my body. I was shocked at what I saw. I was a cat!

SO what do guys think so far! Please tell me what you think. Thanks minna!