Tabloids

*Emily's POV*

I looked at the newspaper that had been delivered to the front porch earlier that morning. There was a picture of me, Jack and Daniel walking down the street together. 

"Oh god. An article about us," I said. 

"There's going to be a lot of them," Daniel said. 

"The Porters and the 'Mistress' take a walk down the street near the bar they all live in together. Mrs. Porter, who was formerly married to Daniel Grayson, who has been given the name the 'Mistress', sported a bigger than ever baby bump, showing the world that she is carrying two children, one of each of the men walking beside her," I read out loud.

"Well, that's not too bad. Other than me being called the mistress," Daniel said shrugging. 

"There's more," I said. "There have been rumors of an impending divorce. Jack Porter has been quoted by an anonymous source, saying that he just can't take it any more. Every night, when they fall asleep, Emily gravitates towards Grayson. She subconciously chooses the mistress, leaving her husband high and dry," I read. 

"Oh god. What are the tabloids going to say about you and me once the divorce goes through and they find out we left the bar?" Daniel said.

"We're going to be the biggest asses of all time," I said, frowning at him. 

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"Yes, of course I do," I told him. 

"Do you regret leaving?" He asked.

"No. I truly don't," I said.

"Then who cares what the tabloids say? Who cares what the people think of us? All I care about is you," Daniel said. 

"Me too. I just hope Jack doesn't blow this out of proportion," I said, sighing. 

"Yeah, me too. I just hope he isn't too mad," he said. There was a knocking at our door. I got up and answered it. 

"Emily, why did you decide to leave Jack?"

"Emily, why did you choose Daniel over Jack?" 

"How are you going to work thsi out with Jack, considering you're carrying his child as well?"

I slammed the door before anyone could come inside and I leaned against it. 

"What the hell?" Daniel said, coming around the corner. 

"They found out," I said, frowning at him.