Grayson Manor

*Daniel's POV*

I held Ethan, and Emily held Amanda, while Jack held Carl. We were standing in front of Grayson Manor. It was five months after the birth of the twins, and we had made sure that it was built as soon as possible. 

"It's amazing," Emily breathed. 

"And thankfully not at all like the original," Jack said. 

"Yeah, well, the original was definitely imprinted by my mother," I said. 

"I'm surprised we haven't had to deal with her, yet," Emily said. 

"Oh, we will. She flies back from Paris in a week," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Is that where she's been all this time?" Jack asked. 

"Yeah. She took Kara to Paris. She's leaving her there. But she didn't even know Emily was pregnant for the longest time," I said. 

"Oh come on. Like she doesn't keep up with the tabloids," Emily said, rolling her eyes.

 "I guess. Well, why don't we go in?" I asked. They both nodded, and we went in to the main entrance. I looked around. Then interior decorators really knew how to decorate. 

"It's amazing," Jack said. Ethan started crying in my arms. I smelled his diaper and made a face. 

"I've located the reason," I said. 

"You're holding him, you get to do the honors," Emily said, smiling as she looked down at Amanda. 

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes and going upstairs, wandering around until I found the nursery. I loved being a dad, even in times like this. I also felt that it made up for shooting Emily there.