Chapter 15

- Kenji's POV -

"Kenji look."

"I don't want to talk to you Matt."

"Then don't talk just listen." Matt said to me when he finished wrapping a bandage around my arm.

I sighed. "Fine, what." I gave him a displeasing look.

"There's just been a lot going on with my probation and this job and stuff with you, theres a lot on my plate right now, I just want you to understand that."

I shook my head and partly laughed. "Right but you have the time to walk around and go kissing me and fuck with my feelings." I got up and started to walk away.

"Kenji wait."

"For what? For you to figure out you want? I did my waiting Mathew and I'm done with it."

"If you want me to be completely honest with you." He paused and sighed. "I don't date guys, I'm straight, or at least I thought I was till I saw you. I don't know what it was but I looked at you I thought you were .... I don't know, I have no words to explain it. Everything about about you, I just couldn't take my eyes off you. It was just so confusing and I didn't know what to do cause I never liked another guy before, I didn't even know what your preference was ... I kind of figured you were, you know but I didnt want to ask you, but when we were talking that night I just ... I took a chance I guess. I was glad I did especially after you told me you liked it but I was just so confused and I still am."

"Is that all true." I looked at him and nervously played with the helm of my shirt. I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"Yes Kenji, I wouldn't just make up some bullshit story to sell you a fake apology."

"So ... then why did you ignore me?"

"I don't know Kenji, I was lost." He brought his hand up to his head and sighed. "I was worried about ruining things between us but I already did."

"You didn't." He glanced up at me. "You made me feel like complete shit, you called me names, ignored me and acted like I was worth nothing. But I wanted your attention more then anything, I didn't know why but I did. I still do. Yeah Im mad at you but it takes a lot for someone to conform to another person about stuff like that. It Shows me your at least a bit more human then I though." I smirked at my own words and saw Matt smile a little to.  "Nothings been ruined Matt."

"What are we going to do now?" His expression changed to more serious when he asked me.

"Well what do you want to do."

"If your willing to give me a second chance, I'll be willing to try." I leaned against the wall and thought about what he said.

"Try for what?" I asked

"I don't know, to be friends, to not get at each others throats and fight all the time. Its not going to be any fun for either of us living here if were both mad or arguing constantly."

I nodded my head and looked down at the floor a bit disappointed. I was hoping to hear him say we could try and be more then just friends but he still doesn't know how he feels about me. "Matt. Would you ever try dating another guy?"

"I never asked myself that question, I never though I'd have to." He chuckled "But I guess it depends on who it is." I stayed silent and awkwardly looked at the floor still. "But if it was you. I'd give it a try."