Karkat Vantas (1)

Okay so heads up there is some graphic content as in gore so look outWhen I say graphic I mean like bone hacking so you've been warned.

  Okay just so you know before hand that this is a really bad one so if you hate this one just read the next chapter its a lot better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this was definitely a bad idea.  At first you were  kinda okay with flarping with Terezi, but now in what currentlys happening you realize the mistake you made.  You were never  really into RPing, but you loved hanging out with both Terezi and Nepeta, so when they basically begged you to join them  you didn't have the heart to refuse.  I mean it's just RPing what could go wrong?
           ----------------------------------
Alot.  You had managed to lose both Nepeta and Terezi by some strange hit of 'luck'.  Strange choose of wording considering Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, or as you like to call her Vriska Serket (think that's her last name :/ ) was now hunting you down.  Why? You had no idea, but it may have something to do with the fact that you had 'accidentally' stolen some loot from her.  In which case you mean you stole back your own loot. 
           "(Yyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn)~"
You shiver in fear as you hear her teasing voice close to your hiding place.  Really close to your hiding place.  You gulp ever so lightly begging to (whatever diety you wanna worship)  that she won't find you.  Apparently (Y/D)  wasn't feeling kind today because just a few minutes later, 8 to be exact, Vriska pounces onto your frail body, tired from running. 
         " why helloooooooo there!"
Vriska smirks menacingly down at you, and all you can think to do is gulp in fear.  You really were hoping either Terezi or Nepeta would try and find you.  Heck you would settle for any friendly face!
            "Soooooooo are you going to tell me where you hide it?  I mayyyyyyyy let you go with only minorrrrrrrr injurys if you give me back that thhhhhhhhing of yours"    ( okay that sounded wrong but just go with it)
           "In your dreams Serket!"
You muster up the last of your courage to shot as much venom in your comment as possible.  She glares down at you anger filling her eyes.
          "Let's see if your as brave after this!"  Vriska then began stabing your leg continuously.  You scream in agony as (Y/B/C) sprays everywhere.  Majority of it staining her sword. 
          "And its Marquis Spinneret Mindfang to you!"
        Your screaming continues even after she stops stabbing you.  You pray that Terezi or Nepeta heard you.  
           "Now give it back!"  Vriska glares.  Her teasing tone no longer there.  She raises her sword at your silence when you suddenly hear a russle in the bush next to you. (you were in a forest like Jake's) 
          "(Y/N)!" you hear both Terezi and Nepeta call out in both horror and concern at your bloodied body.  They both then continue to take out there strife weapons and begin strifing with Vriska or 'Marquise Spinneret Mindfang'.  Unfortunately due to your blood loss your visions becomes hazy and soon you black out.  The last thing you hear is the battle between both your friends  and your cunning enemy.
                  ~Timeskip brought to you by Kankris Trigger warnings~
                 ~Karkats POV (finally)~
I pace back and forth worriedly.  She would be fine.  Terezi and Nepeta were with her.  Nothing to be worried about ,who cares if she was hours late, there was nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.  I attempt to calm myself as I repeat this mantra over and over in my head. My  matesprite (Y/N) had gone flarping with Terezi and Nepeta.  I had told her it was dangerous and she could get hurt, but being stubborn she ignored my demands and pleas for her not to go.  Ugh I'm sounding like Fucking Kankri, but I couldn't help myself when it came to her.  She was my everything.  She was my Romcoms main female role, and I couldn't lose her.  I sit on our shared hives couch.  Almost as soon as I sat down I heard a loud knock on the door of our hive.  I rush over and swing the door open trying not to show my concern.
            "GOG DAMNIT (Y/N YOU HAD ME FUCKING--"
     I'm cut off at the sight of Terezi holding an unconscious (Y/N).  My angry/worried expression falls and my face goes blank.  I quickly grap her from Terezis arms and look towards her bloody leg. 
           "K4RK4-"
I cut Terezi off by slamming the door in her face.  It was her fault that my love had gotten injured!  I quickly lay her down onto the couch and stare down at the ground waiting for my lovly matesprite to wake up.  Completely ignoring her unattended leg.  (Going with the no hospitals on Alternia Headcannon)
                ~ Your Pov~
You wake up pain immediately shooting into your leg.  You sharply breath in as you slowly make your way up into a sitting position in which your weight rested on your arm.  As you make your way up your harshly pushed back onto the couch again.  You look up at my 'attacker' to see your matesprite Karkat.  You automatically feel your stomach drop in both confusion and worry.  Karkat had told you specifically not to go.  He had warned you of getting hurt or worse. 
        "Why didn't you obey my command?"  You begin to feel a slow pit of dread form in the bottom of your stomach.  Karkat wasn't shouting.  He wasn't even swearing. 
       "I-I..."  As you stutter and fumble to find the right words in your shock and fear. You see him look up at you with the most rage you had ever seen form in his eyes.  The pain in your most likely infected leg was long forgotten at the sight of his rage. 
     " I ASKED YOU WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T GOG DAMN OBEY MY FUCKING COMMAND!"
Karkat glares at your trembling figure for a moment before his eyes soften at the sight of tears prickling at the ends of your eyes. 
             ~3rd Person POV~
        He longed to reach out and comfort you, but he had to teach who your leader was.  Who you HAD to obey.  You beginning to remember your infected leg look up at your now terrifying matesprite.  Hoping to turn the topic away from his anger you ask in a shaking tone
          "K-Karkat, my leg..."
You wince as the pain hits again like needles embedded into your leg.  You look at him hoping he will go back to your little tsundere, but much to your dismay he has other plans.
He slowly gets up to leave as he exits the room you begin to believe he is leaving for supplies to mend your wound relief riveting throughout your tired body. Alas your relief is quickly dimished as your eyes widen in shock as he returns with none other than his sickle. 
          "(Y/N...you disobeyed me and so now I have to make sure you always stay safe."
      You look at him mouth agap I  horror.
         "K-Karkat, love, please just stop and-AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
       You scream out in pain as he brings his sickle down on your leg with enough force to create a slice all the way to your bone.  When he reaches the bone he hacks at it like a lumberjack would a tree. Your screams continue as he occasionally misses and slices skin of awkwardly leaving it to hang and later be haked off.  The last thing you hear  as you black out in pain is your matesprite whispering in your ear
      "Now you'll always be safe, And remember to obey your leader."
     ---------[thought it was over didn't ya ;)]------------
         You wake up in the room you shared with Karkat. At first your relieved believing it all to be a nightmare.  That is until you try to move your right leg and relieze that you can only move the leg until the skin above were your knee used to be.  You shakily reach under the bed afraid of what you may find, or may not find.  You reach down only to feel a badaged hunk of raw skin.  A nub of a leg was all you had, and you flinch in pain as you feel the mushy skin.  You hear a groan beside you and an arm tighten around your waist.  The body next to you slowly rising.  You unfortunately to wrapped up (pun intended) in the fact that you no longer had a leg didn't notice. 
        "(Y/n)? Go back to  sleep."
You hear the maniac who cut your leg off mumble to you in a sleepy voice.  You turn to face him as (Y/B/C) tears fall down your face.
           "Why?"
Your broken voice asks.  He kisses your tears away and gives you a rare smile. 
        "To protect you love, now go back to sleep."
      He attempts to pull you to his chest, but you flinch back in horror and fear.  He glares at you anger building in his eyes.
          "I SAID GO BACK TO SLEEP!" You glare right back new found defiance in your eyes.
       " AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO THE MANIAC WHO CUT MY LEG OF FOR GETTING HURT!"
      He glares more venom in his eyes then you had ever seen.
       "BECAUSE YOUR MINE SO YOU WILL OBEY ME!"
   Anger fills you like a wildfire and you again begin screaming .
      "I DON'T HAVE TO 'OBEY' ANYONE ESPECIALLY NOT A PSCHOTIC, CRAZY-
A loud crack interrupts your anger.  You look at your once sweet and lovable matesprite.  Who had just slapped you.  While it may seem small considering he had also chopped of your leg, but this is what set you off, this is what broke you the most.  You began to break down crying at the thought of how he used to act.  Sweet, caring, and adorablely tsundere.  He had over the course of months began to become more controlling and possessive, but you still loved him.  I guess you could say that after he had slapped you, you began to relieze something.  That no matter what, you would always love him. As you came to this realization you lay down and snuggle into his chest, as he wraps his arm posseivly around you.  When he slapped you, you reliezed you always would belong to and love him no matter what he did to you.  I mean he would only ever want to protect his most prized and loved possession.

---------------——————————
Okay so this wasnt as good as I was hoping, and dosent seem yandere enough, but I'm still getting used to it so sorry if it sucks.  I think up next will be Sollux but idk yet.  Thanks for reading!