Kankri (1)

It had finally happened. You knew that this day would come, but not so soon. You run down the street in the pouring rain these thoughts the only thing in your head. Your tears mixed with the cold autumn rain, and as you near your destination you trip on the hard concrete and blood blends into the mixture. You lay there in your own blood and tears, and turn yourself around to face the gray, crying sky.
"Y/n! Are y9u alright?" You hear the plip plop of your matesprites shoes on the wet concrete. As he nears you, you stare up into his concerned eyes.
"Y/n, it is extremely triggering t9 see y9u in such a disheveled state.". He lectures as you stare at him from the ground. You sigh as you help yourself up and quietly listen to him lecture you on appearance while you try to inconspicuously stop the blood. Kankri notices this and stops sighing in agitation.
" Y/n, follow me inside so that I may 'patch you up' as y9u humans say, and I ap9ligize if that was triggering t9 y9u I was simply attempting t9 be culturally sensitive. " he takes a breath, and you take that's as a chance to interject.
"I understand Kankri." You force a weak smile and limp in. All on your own.
"N9w w9uld y9u care ,if it isn't t9 triggering, t9 tell me as t9 why y9u were heading here in such dismal weather?" Kankri looks at you with curiosity. You look up from bandaging your wound. You recall the past event and tears begin to prickle. You quickly wipe them away before your matesprite notices and lectures you again.
"Its my sister. She-she..." The tears begin again, and you cover your eyes. You force out the next words, mumbling into your hands.
"She died!" You cry into your hands, and shake in agony. You and your older sister were always extremely close. You didn't fight all the time like most sisters, but were actually best friends. Kankri knew this, so the next statement made your heart fall into both anger and utter saddness.
"9kay, 6ut that still d9sen't answer my questi9n." He says coldly. You look up in horror, and betrayal.
"I came here because I hoped that I would have a shoulder to cry on!" You sharply answer eyes narrowed.
"Raising y9ur v9ice is extremely triggering, 6ut a m9re pressing matter is why y9u 6elieved y9u c9uld cry 9nt9 my sh9ulder as it is very triggering t9 me-". He closes his eyes as he continues to lectures you, so he dosen't notice you stand up.
" Kankri I'm done." You stand up, your voice states calmly. His eyes open and he turns to you.
"What d9 y9u mean 6y that, if it's n9t t9 triggering." He questions.
"You know exactly what I mean, but for clarification it means I no longer wish to be your matesprite!" You reply harshly. His eyes widen and he stands up.
"6ut why!?" He asks flustered.
"Because Kankri, all you do is insult me, and when I confide in you and need your support all you do is push me away! Not to mention I'm not even allowed to touch you, not even when I'm in the rain bleeding!" You finish your rant and run to the door in tears. Kankri just stands there mouth open in shock, and hurt. Of course you wouldn't know though because you haven't looked back.

~TIMESKIP brought to you by aradias double pistols and a wink ;) ~

It had been a week, and for the first few days you mourned both of your losses. You truly loved Kankri, but it was obvious he didn't return those feelings. You wished your sister was here, she always knew what to say. So you sat in your house alone mourning.
~Kankris POV ~
You watch as your matesprite cries all alone. You felt after, after all you were extremly flushed for her. You would show her today. Today you would forget about your privileges, and show her how much you truly are red for her.

~ Your POV ~

*DING DONG* you hear the door bell ring and you slump over to the peep hole swallowed up by your cocoon of blankets. You check the peep hole and find a calm looking Kankri. He patiently waits, and a friend would believe he was perfectly fine, but even through the door you could see a hint of love, and sorrow in his otherwise cold eyes. You contemplate opening the door, and in the end you decided to shed your cocoon. You open the door slightly and peer out suspiciously.
"Yes Kankri?" Your voice comes out a low croak your thought hoarse from all the crying. He reaches hesitantly toward the door, and he slowly pushes it open. You allow him to open your door and enter your shire (Hobbit reference ;)
" I ap9ligize f9r triggering y9u and I wish t9 retry that unf9rtunate day if it's n9t t9 triggering." You slowly approach him and hesitantly go in for a hug. He looks down slightly scared, but he pulls you in tightly. He leans down into your neck and whispers into your ear.
" I'm very s9rry if the next events trigger y9u, 6ut y9u left me s9 n9w I must sh9w y9u why I restrain myself." You look up confused, and feel Kankris grip tighten. Your face contorts into mild discomfort.
"K-Kankri, your hurting me."
You squint your eyes in pain, and grip onto his sweater clenching onto it in pain. Kankri feel you do this and loves you holding onto him. He loves the feeling of you depending on him, and only him.
"I kn9w dear, 6ut I need t9 sh9w y9u my l9ve." Kankri whispers seductively into your ear, and with that statement he shows you his love, the same one you questioned.

~ Timeskip ¢= ~
You wake up with your lower regions hurting immensely. You attempt to get up, but are pulled down by a arm wrapped around your waist. You turn around to look at your captor, and see him smiling. You feel the tears begin again as he nuzzle your neck. When you attempt to pull away he grips your neck, and pulls you to his chest harshly. He whispers lowly in your ear, and his grip tightens on you.

"Y9u were the 9ne wh9 said I never let y9u t9uch me, s9 d9n't c9mplain my matesprite." Your tears continue, but you still knew deep down that you would love your matesprite again. No matter what.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for not updating, but since school started I've only got like one day to myself to update so I'll try ¢= so peace✌ and thanks for reading ¢=