Dave (1)

Don't own this picture or any if the others

"Ugh!" You fall down dramatically onto Dave's bed as he continues to type away on his computer, paying no mind to your obvious boredom.
"Uggghhhh!" You sigh even more dramatically and flop your arms around hoping to catch your friends attention. You look over to the stoic teen only to see him transition to his turntables (sorry if that's wrong), still paying no mind to you.
"Daaavvvve...I'm bored." You sit up abruptly and stare at Dave now slouched over into a pout. Dave, finally acknowledging your presence looks up slightly. Thinking for a moment before responding.
"And what do you want me to do?" He stares at you through cold, plastic shades no expression on his face. You think for a few moments trying to think of what he could do before a devious smirk grows on your face.
"You could help me cyber-prank John. I have to repay him for that stupid video." You shudder at the thought of that...that thing. (I'll leave the video up to you =°=) Dave continues to stare before nodding his head in approval.
"I'm down, any ideas on how to repay him?" And just like that your head drops and you pout like a child whos cookie was stolen.
"No ideas. You have anything?" Dave thinks for a moment and then transitions to the computer. You hear typing and curiously walk towards him, looking over his shoulder.
"Who the heck is KittyWhiskers!?" Your face holds a look of amusement and bewilderment at the chumhandle name presented before you.
"John's new, creepy, secret admirer." A mischievous, small smirk finds it way onto Dave's usually stoic face. You sit there, gears turning for a moment, when you too share the same look.
"Oh this is going to be fun."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was fun too, until the day
John found out. He had responded to the creepy, stalkerish messages like he did any troll, literally or metaphorically, by being John. This lead to a few weeks of laughter and devious enjoyment out of you and Dave, but eventually John did find out.
(Okay just pretend they all go to the same school) "Wow (Y/n), didn't think you'd go for such a girly chumhandle." John appears behind you as you shut your locker. You turn towards him confused until you notice the smirk on his face. You sigh ready for the next sentence; You weren't able to deny it was fun trolling John.
"KittyWhiskers ,seriously!?" John begins laughing and soon enough so are you. You hold onto each other hoping to steady yourselves as you're overcome with laughter. As you slowly pick yourselves up you respond.
"Hey, I didn't chose the name Dave did." Johns face lights up in a bemused smile before a small smirk dones his face. Much like the one Dave held before formulating his plan.
"Oh really, how about we repay him then." And with that you two walk of whispering and giggling a plan. Unknown to both of you however, you had an audience. He couldn't here any of the words, but he did see the interaction. The joy, the laughter, the happiness you never showed him. He glared anger and hate mixed in his eyes, thankfully hidden behind black lenses.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

December 3rd had finally rolled around the corner and you and John had been planning and prepping for weeks. You, unknowingly, had also been avoiding Dave for that many weeks. You hadn't meant to, you'd just been planning so much for Dave's birthday. From his present to his 'surprise' (not what you're thinking XD...unless it's just me °^°). Because of this the soon to be 17 year old had slowly grown a resentment to the person, he assumed, took up all of your time now a days, John. So, when Dave finally received a text from you to meet at your' house he couldn't help but let a small, ever so faint, smile leak onto his face. Dave quickly made his way towards your house and was a tad winded by the time he reached your doorsteps. He knocked, maybe a tad bit desperately, only to be greeted by John's smiling, ever so derpy, face.
"Hey bro, ready to get your party on!" Dave, catching his breath, looks down at John his stoic expression holding up a tad bit colder then usual. Obliviously, John sticks a party hat onto Dave's tousled mess of blonde and leaves on his happy way. As Dave enters your home he notices all of the people, decorations, and food. Not to mention a giant cake set up in the middle of the floor. Dave looks among the crowd hoping to see your face that he'd been so desperate to see after such a long period. However, he's unable to spit you among the party goers. Spotting Rose in a corner Dave heads towards her hoping to ask where you may be.
" (y/n)?, no idea I haven't seen her since the beginning of the party. Quite odd, considering it is her house." As Rose says her last statement she looks up in thought before shaking her head in bemusement. An answer finally donning on her, but before she can reassure Dave he's already left in search for her, worry beginning to set in.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"John, where the f*** is (y/n)!" Dave holds John up against the upstairs hallways wall. His eyes still covered, but a look of obvious anger, dismay, and sadness obvious on his seen features. Startled by the aggression, John holds up his hands and smiles nervously.
"Relax Dave, she just went out for chips and punch. How about we just go blow out the candles to your cake downstairs where the parties at." Dave's face goes slack and he removes his hand from John's shirt collar. Hr looks down at John saying nothing. John, slowly becoming worried tried to move around Dave only to me pulled towards the empty, secluded guest bedroom.
"Dave? Dude, what're you doing? Dave!? Put down the knife, Dave!" and then...there's silence.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sit patiently in the grand cake slowly beginning to doze off. Without realizing it you fall asleep paying no mind to the screams intertwined with the loud, blasting music.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You slowly open your eyes surrounded by darkness. Momentary fear sets in until you realize you're still in the cake. Hearing no music, you begin to worry you missed your que and so you open the hatch to let yourself out. Blood, is the first thing that you see. Crimson, gooey blood everywhere. Your eyes widen and you back up only to sleep and fall back now covered in the sickly substance. Next, the putrid smell of rotting corpses invades your nostrils and tears begin to bubble at your eyes. How? Who? Your brain began to question everything going into momentary shock before hearing a whimper. You force yourself to stand and try to ignore the horrified stares if your now deceased friends. You head towards the noise, hoping to find a familiar face, when you come upon a hunched up Dave. He sits against the refrigerator door a clean circle of white tile surrounding him. He sits hugging his knees to his chest, sunglasses discarded on the ground. You hear him whimper and then make out a name.
"(Y-y/n. Where are you? (Y-y/n-n)." Sobs wrack his body once more and you collapse on your knees beside him hugging him close, your head resting on his head.
"It's okay Dave, I'm here, I'm here." You sooth holding him tight. That is until you feel him move to hold your waist and rise above you a bit, as he was a head taller. You look into his face only to meet a psychotic, obsessive smile, and worst of all cold, crimson eyes. Crimson like blood. The eyes that you'd catch a glance of and feel a chill run down your spine. Not because of the color, no, because of the dead look in them. However, now they hold a look of love, and desperation.
"I knew you'd come back. I knew I'd find you. It took a while and a lot of people, but now I have you. And I swear I'll never let go." He pulls you closer and smiles at the feeling if you instinctively holding him back.

----------------------A/N--------------------
Okay, so I haven't updated in forever because A)I'm lazy and B) well...I'm lazy ~°~. I decided to update for the first time in forever after reading all of the comments over at like 12:00 a.m and was like "okay, now I feel really inspired to write so let's improvise a Dave story XD" So this is the product. I hope you enjoyed and will forgive me for being lazy and please comment, I love hearing from you guys. As for requests I'll hopefully get back into writing and appease them all. Bye~~^•^
P.S Sorry if there were like a thousand typos XD I wrote this from 12:00 am to 2 am