Eridan Ampora (1)

'Just a little closer' you reach your hand shakily to the handle of the door. 'Almost there' and that's when you hear a wavey voice interupt your Thoughs.
"(Y/n)?" You turn around and smile nervously at your captor.
"Wwhat wwere you doing my little seahorse?" He looks at you an adorablely innocent and curious face questioning you. You search your head for the right words. You didn't want to bring on his rage. Not again.
"U-um well you see I was just um-" you stumble for words and begin to rub your neck nervously. He looks at you for a moment, his face completely blank. His eyes then narrow in anger.
"Wwere you tryin to leavve again Guppy?" His glare hardens as your eyes widen in fright. Even through your terror you still manage to muster the courage to try reasoning to your paranoid matesprite.
"Eridan, please can I just go outside, please I miss the outside!" You look into his harden eyes and you reach out to caress his check.
"Eridan, I'm not going to leave you." You smile reassuringly at him, but your reassuring and caring persona is meet by a cold glare. He reaches up to your hand and tightly grasps it. He pulls you close to him and he tightly hugs you close, and nuzzles his face into your neck. You feel the wetness of tears on your neck and you let out a small sigh as you return the hug gently consoling him by patting his back and rubbing reassuring circles.
"I can't glubbin let you go! Your all I havve, so I can't just go lettin wwalk up there wwith all the other landwwellers!Can't you see I'm tryin to glubbin protect ya!" Eridan tightens his grip to the point were it begins to hurt. He had removed his face and the tears had stopped. His eyes now held anger, saddness, and desperation.
"E-eridan your hurting m-me!" You attempt to release yourself from his tight hold, but he only tightens it as you struggle.
"This is exactly wwhy I can't glubbin let you go Guppy! You'll run and leavve me like evveryone else!" Eridan yells down tears slowly returning as he let go of you and covered his crying face with his hands. He slides down the wall of his hive and cries. As you look down at him your conflicted on what to do. You wanted to both run and never come back, but you also wanted to sit down and hug him like all of the times before. Before Eridan had gone paranoid and locked you in his hive. Before he had threatened to murder anyone you talked to. Before eridan had lost it. You look down and slowly sit next to him wrapping him in your arms. You again rub his back reassuringly as he turns to you and hugs you tightly crashing his face into your neck. You kiss the top of his head and whisper reassurances in his ear. After a while of convincing him you weren't going to leave him he slowly stops crying. As he looks at you, his face dripping in tears, you smile and kiss away his tears. You loved him after all.

He had been getting worse since that night. A lot worse. He began restricting you from going down stairs and now he was insisting you never leave his room. This had been pushing it.
"Eridan I am not going to stay locked in your room!" You shout rage completely filling you. His eyes take a sharp look and he quickly argues back.
" Wwell I am your matesprite so you'll listen to wwhat I glubbin say!" He yells and you look at him anger brimming to the point it would be considered a volcano.

"IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK A MATRSPRITE ACTS LIKE THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE YOURS ANYMORE!" You scream without thinking. You look at him shock and remorse overcoming your features your mouth agap "w-wait I-I didn't-" your cut off by a hard slap. Not expecting this you fall abruptly to the ground. You touch your face shock filling your features. You look up at Eridan and see him fumming in anger. As tears begin to form you see his eyes soften at the sight, but he makes no motion of apologizing. He pulls you up and your thrown into his chest. You try and pull away from him but his grip is to tight. As you struggle against him he graps your chin harshly and pulls it to look at him. Without saying a word he pulls you into a rough kiss. Being used to his lips you instinctively kiss back putting your hands to his chest. He wraps his arms lovingly around your waist, and pulls you close. This wasn't the first time eridan had hit you. In his recent paranoia he had become more violent, but being him whenever he hurt you he could only express his apologizes with actions. Usually involving a kiss and lots of tears and hugs. Eridan bit your bottom lip and you hesitantly opened your mouth. As he explored your cavern you felt his tears slide down his face like usual. As you begin to pull away to hug him he holds you back refusing to let go. You smile slightly, but when you begin to need air and you try pulling away he refuses. You try and push yourself off, but he simply holds you to him tighter. Trying to stop his breathing you move your hands to cover his gills. As you do this he moans into the kiss. You quickly remove your hands in shock. As he slowly suffocates you his tears become more rapid, and as you pass out he pulls away and whispers in your ear
"I'm Sorry"

Ever since that day he had kept you literally chained to him. He would only ever release you when he went out, but even the he would keep you locked in his room. What killed you inside the most though wasn't the imprisionment, but the fact that even after all that. You still would never run away from your paranoid matesprite.