Mituna (1)

You had always been there for Mituna. Ever since the trolls made there way to Earth you had helped Mituna with his...problem. After all Latula had left him and Kurloz didn't want to hurt him like Meulin as his 'mental stability' was a bite frazzled after appearing on this new Earth. He knew you were the only one left and he wasn't about to let you leave him too.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Y/N!" You turn your head to the window seeing your roommate outside in his skateboard, with a helmet of course. He waves like a child and grabs his board running inside. You watch as he runs inside a smile forming on your face. That is until Mituna trips, face plants onto the concrete and drops his skateboard smashing it with his body.

"Tuna!" You shout and race outside. You open the door and come closer to his disheveled form. He'd picked himself up but he still had a bloody nose and a few splinters from his board, but most heartbreaking were the yellow tears streaming down his face. You kneel down next to him and wipe away his tears.

"Are you okay Tuna?" You ask concerned as you pet his head, after removing his helmet. Mituna just hugs your waist crying into your stomach.

"I-Imma n-no g-good failure that n-nobody l-likes!" Mituna starts shaking and you pull him Into a tight hug shoosh papping his back.

"It's okay Tuna. People still like you, I like you." You smile down at him and he stops spazzing. He smiles brightly and hugs you tighter nuzzling his head into your neck. You of course hadn't realized he'd taken what you said in a different way.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You look at yourself in the mirror admiring your (color) casual dress. You were going on a date tonight, the first in a long time, and your were decently excited. The troll Cronus had asked you out and you, seeing nothing wrong with him, accepted. You hadn't told Mituna yet but you doubt he'd mind. You grab your coat and begin walking down the stairs ,but when you make it to the front door you hear a voice call your name.

"Y/n w-where a-are you g-going?" Mituna looks at you from the couch which was in the room right next to the front door.

"I'm going on a date!" You smile ecstatically but your smile slowly falters at the sight of Mitunas face. He looked heartbroken and lost and a look of some sort of anger? You were confused and began walking over to him when the door rang.

"Who asked you out?" Mituna asked no joy evident in his voice.

"Tuna are yo-"

"Who asked you out Y/n?!" Mituna raises his voice lightly and begins to stand when the doorbell rings again. You go and open the door and Mituna follows hoping to find an answer to his question. His heart nearly stops at who's at the door.

"He doll and- he Mituna buddy how ya doin?" Cronus smirks towards Mituna and a look of fear and anger crosses his face.

"Your g-going o-on a date with him!?" Mituna growls and points to Cronus still looking at you.

"Yeah, Tuna what's wrong with him?" You ask curiosity etched on your facial features.

"E-everything...I mean..he's a...he's a...Shut up Cronus!!" You look back at Cronus to see an innocent and bewildered look on his face.

"Tuna? What's with you? Why were you yelling at Cronus?" You ask confused as you move closer to Cronus.

"I-I he's making....um...he was making f-faces!" You look to Cronus and he shakes his head furiously.

"Tuna we'll be heading out now see you around 11:00." You begin walking away disappointment obvious on your features.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

When you return home from your 'date' you've pieced together a few things. Cronus is not your type of guy and Mituna was telling the truth. You walk up your pavement to the door and fumble with the keys, but the door is flung open and your pulled inside. You pulled into a hug and you feel tears on your neck. Mituna stands there holding onto you so you just hug back rubbing soothing circles into his back.

"A-are y-you going to leave me for C-Cronus?" Mituna mumbles into your neck hugging you ever so tighter.

"No, of course not, and anyway Cronus is a jerk." You laugh and attempt to pull away from the hug but Mituna just holds you tighter.

"I-I'm s-sorry Y/n, but it's for your own good." You look towards Mituna confused before you feel a sharp pain in your neck. And a quick peck on your lips.

"Flushed for you." Mituna smiles as you slip into unconsciousness.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You wake up in a soft bed with light falling through a window. You get up ready to begin the day but you're meet with a disturbing chink. You turn your head only to see a chain attached to your hands and feet and a...person sitting up. You try and scurry out of the bed but a hand pulls your waist back to them.

"Y/n g-go b-back to s-sleep." Your body goes rigid at the voice.

"T-tuna?" Your voice is barley above a whisper but you still get a reply.

"Yeah love?" You turn to look at him and he's smiling like child.

"W-why did y-you chain me up?". Your voice shakes and Mitunas smile falls a bit.

"You were trying to replace me with a new matesprite and I can't let that happen."

"M-matesprite?" You ask confusion and fear laced in every tone. Mitunas smile returns as he hears the word roll off your tongue.

"Y-yep! Isn't it g-great! I'm j-just so r-red for you and y-your red for me r-right." Mituna asks and before you reply you feel a sharp pricing into your ribs.

"O-of c-course Tuna." You smile fearfully but Mituna just holds you closer.

"I love you, as you humans say, so don't ever forget it okay?" You gulp In both fear and...excitement as you reply.

"Okay, love you to Tuna." And you smile back the fear slowly disappearing at the sight of your new matesprite.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Well I finally wrote one and sorry to all the people that have requested a character and it hasn't been done cause I probably can't think of anything, but here's the Mituna chapter ^•^. So hope you enjoyed and comment and request bye~~