Dave + Karkat (1)

You laugh at the conversation, and cover your mouth to conceal your laughter. You were currently sitting in Vriska's room, and were having some 'girl time'. It was a refreshing change from constantly talking to Karkat and Dave. You loved talking to them and of course the mayor, but lately the two had been acting strange. Whispering to each other and glancing towards you.

"4ND TH3N N3P33T4 4ND I-" You tune yourself out as you you notice Gamzee in the vents. He smiles lazily towards you like old times, and he uses his hand to beckon you over. You look away creeped out by the instance when you hear the door to Vriska's room open frantically. You all, Rose, Kanya, Terezi, and Vriska, look towards the door faces variating. Terezi being annoyed, Vriska being pissed, and you, Rose, and Kanya looking curious. Karkat and Dave stand in the entry-way both brandishing their weapons.

"Y/N! GOD YOU NOOKSNIFFER WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Karkat yells rushing towards you hugging you tightly. Everyone stares at you, and you blush hesitantly patting his back.

"D-don't sorry Kar I'm alright, why?" You look towards Dave and Karkat as he ends the hug. They look towards each other concern and nervousness showing.

"OH MY GOD! Karrrrrrrrkles! We were having 'GIRL' talk!" Vriska moans out and ends with a glare. He shots her a venomous look and stands up and walking over to Dave.

"Nothing,nothing Serket. Just pretend this never happened, cool." Dave replies coolly his sunglasses flashing. You look at them strangely along with everyone else, but as they exit everyone dismisses the occurance and resume the gossip, jokes, and obviously, laughter.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You walk down the dark corridor smiling carefree as you make your way to your room. The others had already headed back, but your room was on the other side of the meteor. You choose to be over there because at the time it felt safer to not intermix with the trolls considering you were the first human to appear at the meteor. Even you weren't sure why that had happened, but now your room was set up in the far end. Away from everyone. You only disliked it because it was away from everyone, yet you still loved your room. Karkat and Kanya had helped you design in so it looked like (your dream bedroom). You stop walking when you hear a faint sound.

*hooonk* hooonk*
Your eyes widen and you feel your heart quicken. You turn around in slow circle. You hear silence and against your better judgement you keep walking. Faster.

You approach your bedroom door and throw it open. You jump in surprise as you see Dave and Karkat, and of course, the mayor. They see your surprised expression and Karkat breaks the silence.

"WHATS WRONG Y/N?"

They look towards you curiously and you smile relief evident on your face.

"Oh nothing, I just thought someone was following me."

You smile and they both share a glance of concern. You look questioningly towards them.

"What?"

They both open their mouths to answer but neither does. Finally after a long silence Dave answers.

"Y/n we think Gamzee might want to form a 'black relationship' with you whatever that means."

You stare eyes wide at the statement. Your to terrified to notice the look of malice in both their eyes.

"DON'T WORRY Y/N. HE WON'T BOTHER YOU. EVER."

You glance at them suspiciously for a second at the seriousness in their voices, but pass it off as friendly protectiveness. You smile thankful to have such reliable friends.

"Thanks guys, your both such amazing friends."

You go and hug them both. The mayor to of course. You fail to relieze though that both Karkat and Dave hug you. Just a little to tightly to be friendly.

--------------------------------------------------

You snuggle up into your warm bedsheets. Your eyes snap open as you hear your door creak open.

"Dude be quiet."

You hear Dave's voice and you sigh in relief. You sit up groggily, and stretch.

"Guys, why are you bothering me so late. I mean I love you two, but I love sleep more."

You smile jokingly to them, but their faces show shock, and lust?
They walk over and sit on the opposite sides of your bed. Dave on the right, Karkat on the left. You glance at them fear growing in the pit of your stomach. Karkat's face is red, ditto to Dave's.

"I was joking about loving you in more than a friend way."

You look at them a confused look across your face. You instantly regret it as looks of pain and betrayal cross their faces.

"WHAT EVEN AFTER WE DISPOSED OF ALL THE PEOPLE TRYING TO HURT YOU?"

Karkat asked hurt echoing in his usually strong, and sure voice. Dave has a frown on his usually stoic face. You would have felt bad if you hadn't noticed the crimsion red splattered against Dave's glasses. You pair this with the ominous words, and your face contorts to horror. You quickly scamper out of your bed pushing them to the side, and run to your door. Tears trickle down your face and your knees give out. You fall to the ground holding your face trickles
"IS SHE OKAY?"

Karkat whispers to Dave curosity held in his eyes. Dave whispers back something incoherent, but next thing you know arms are wrapped around your body.

"Are you okay Y/N?"

Dave asks hugging you close. You struggle to escape his grip, but Karkat golds you still. You give up and just cry Into your hands. Karkat strokes your back, and Dave leans into your neck leaving small butterfly kisses. You sit there like this unable to move at the carnage before you.
Vriska's body was dismembered, and Terezis eyes were across the floor. Out of her head. Rose and Kanya were shishcabobed onto Roses needles, and Gamzee was now only a blob of indigo blood.
"Y/N THEY HAD TO GO."

Karkat whispers into your ear biting at it afterwards, and Dave comes up from kissing your neck.

"They were in our way."

Dave breathes onto your lips his piercing red eyes staring into yours. You look at them pain and fear etched onto your face. Tears begin again, and you begin choking on your words.

"W-why?"

They look at your confused face, and Dave goes into to kiss you. You pull your face back as far as Karkat lets you. He held the back of your head as he begins kissing down your neck.

"GET READY RED (equivalent to love)"

Karkat mumbles seductively Into your ear.

"Your in for a long night."

Dave finishes on mumbling into your lips. You just sit there. Unable to fight the grasp your best friends had on you. Staring out into the carnage they had caused. All for your love.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Okay sorry if that sucked. I tried my hardest especially cause I'm really freaking lazy. Well up next might be signless but I mean his may turn out like Psiioniics but I will try and make signless yandere. Well comment cause I love hearing from you guys and please make requests. Well thanks for reading and bye ✌