Gamzee Makara (1)

The ice cold rain feel hard against your already soaking back. Every time rain would hit your freezing back you would flinch. You had been searching all over for your matesprite Gamzee Makara. He hadn't talked to you in a week, and none of the trolls had seen him either. When you asked Karkat he told you in the most serious, and quiet tone you have ever heard the angry tsundere use.  He then proceeded to say in  these exact words-
'Just fucking sit in your hive until we fucking tell you he's okay' and little did he know you heard, but after this statement he mumbled ever so quietly 'and healthy'. After hearing such an ominous statement you automatically felt dread in the pit of your stomach in fear that your loving matesprite might be either sick or injured. So ignoring Karkats warning you headed out to search for him.

That is how you ended up outside in the freezing rain screaming every now and then
"GAMZEE!"
And yet the only reply you ever seemed to receive was the sound of rain hitting concrete. Finally giving up you head to Gamzees hive deciding might as well check again just in case.

As you approach your matesprites hive you stand on your tip toes to reach the spare key Gamzee had told you about. You ,once obtaing the key, fumble with sticking the key into the keyhole with your shivering hands. As your about to succeed in sticking the key in the keyhole the door suddenly swings open causing you to not only jump back and slip, but you also manage to drop the key onto the ground below. Grumbling in both anger and discomfort you glare up at the person who hastily opened the door. When you glare up your eyes are meet with those of your miraculous matesprite. You automatically jump up and pull him into a tight hug. He slowly wraps his arms around your small frame. (well at least compared to him) You cry into his shirt and sniffle out a muffled message.
"Thank gog your alright Gamzee! You had me so worried!"

As you continue to cry into your faygo loving matesprite you fail to relieze he has acquired long purple scars across his face. Fresh as well. Gamzee looks down at you. A sinister smile forming upon his usually relaxed lips. As you look up you notice this, and the new scars across his now messy makeup coverd face. You slowly unwrap your arms from around his slim waist and stare into his cruel eyes.
"G-Gamzee? W-were did you get those scars?"
His grin dosen't become any less crueler as he begins to answer your question amusment brimming in his once carefree eyes.
"Just a motherfucking
A MOTHERFUCKING scratch. Everythins good. EVERYTHINGS MOTHERFUCKING GOOD!
Honk
HONK
honk
HOOONK!"

He smiles menacingly down at you oblivious to your struggling.
"And now that my miraculous matesprites here, EVERYTHINGS MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING!"

He tightens his grip on you with one hand and grips your chin and pulls it up to face him as you struggle to get free. He places a rough kiss on your cold lips. You cry as he does this. This wasn't your loving Gamzee. This was a sick monster.

As Gamzee pulls your face closer her bites your bottom lip making you whimper in pain. He takes this as a chance to slip his long tongue into your mouth. As he's distracted by exploring your wet catacomb you take the chance to bite down hard against his tongue hoping he would release you so that you could run free. Instead he digs his nails into your side causing you to cry out on pain as he draws blood. This gives him enough time to pull away from the trap brought on by your teeth. You look up tears already dripping down your face mixing with the rain. He meets your eyes with a cold glare.
"Please, I want my Gamzee back!" You cry out In both utter distress and heartbreak. As you look down crying you feel your body pulled into a nice warm hive. Unfortunately this mommentary comfort is soon forgotten as you hear the terrifying click of the door locking.

Your thrown onto the ground by the force of your once funloving matesprite pushing you inside. As you land you hear a squish and your hands land on something warms and sticky. You gulp as you raise your hand to get a view of what you landed in. You shut your eyes in an unknown feeling as to what it is. To scared to look at what is possibly stained on your hand. As you slowly open your eyes your eyes widen in horror, to shocked to make a noise at the rainbow painted on your hand. As you hesitantly look to the living room you find all of your troll friends heads in chairs. Their bodies in various conditions strung out along the floor. You tremble in fear and saddness as tears spill out of your eyes like waterfalls. How could your Gamzee have done this?

You turn your head in record time as you hear the floorboards creak. You look up at the murderer and all you can do is stare and cry. The trauma already taking a toll on your sanity. You manage to stutter ojt a single word from your dry throat.
"W-why?" It is but a raspy whisper that your not quite sure he is able to hear.
"Because I know how much you love color, so I decided to paint the walls of our new motherfucking hive. I DECIDED TO PAINT THE MOTHERFUCKING WICKED PICTURES WITH THERE BLOOD!"
As Gamzee laughs maniaclly you attempt you run and hide. As you get up to begin running your pulled into the toned chest of your matesprite. As you claw at his hands he leans down to whisper in your ear.
"Now why are you trying to all up and motherfucking run from your matesprite?"
He kisses your ear after asking and you stop fighting so that you can stare into his empty eyes.
"Because your not my matesprite."
As you glare up at him rage fills his eyes and before you can process what's happening a loud crack echos throughout the hive. He lets you almost fall to the ground before he grabs you by the waist pulling you into his arms again. He looks down at your crying face and says to you in the scariest tone to every leave his mouth.
"Well the I guess I'll just have to teach you who your MOTHERFUCKING MESSIAH IS!"
He then leans down and pulls you into a rough kiss sticking his tongue into your mouth without permission. As he pulls away for air he leans down and whispers lustfully into your ear.
"Well I guess your in for a motherfucking long night
My miraculous matesprite."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm actually really proud of this one. I think it turned out a lot better then the last one. And sorry if you were expecting Sollux. I still don't have any ideas. Well thanks for reading and peace out motherfuckers :)