Sollux (1)

You will always love him. No matter what they said you HAD to love him, and strangely enough you were okay with that. In the sickest way.

×~× 1 year ago ×~×

"Bye!" You look towards Eridan as you wave goodbye. He smiles shyly back and gives you a quick wave. You laugh at you matesprite. (yep that's right we're changing it up finally ) Eridan wades into the ocean and soon disappears from your Y/b/c eyes. You smile to yourself as you walk a skip in your step as you head to your moirails house.
"Hey Y/n, glad you could make iit.". Your moirail, Sollux, smirks at you from behind his 3d glasses. You smile up at him.

" yeah, me too! I am so excited to see (random movie)! It's supposed to be ~awwwssomme~!" You sing the last word as you skip into the Captor hive. Sollux laughs lightly at your upbeat mood, and heads into the living block where the movie is all set up.

"Well 2omeone 2eem2 happy 2day." You look over to see his cocky smirk, and you stick your tongue out.

"Yeah, Eridan and I meet up finally and he took me to this awsome restaurant!" You exclaim as you turn away from Sollux to put popcorn into the microwave. When you turn away Solluxs smirk contorts into a little grimace at the sound of your 'matesprites' name. He hated how that fishstick treated you. Well, thats not a very good reason considering he treated you like a goddess, but that was besides the point. The point was that the walking parasite had you infected with his plague of lies. Lies that he actually cared for you even though everyone knew you were simply a way to get feferi jealous, and Sollux angry.

(ugh it hurts to insult erifin #internallycrying)

~ Timeskip~
You leaned forward as the plot thickened. Your eyes glued to the screen, and your leg bouncing in anticipation.
"Oh my gosh, don't do it, don't do it!" You whisper shout to the screen. Sollux laughs lightly beside you, his arm draped casually around the couch, one of his legs propped up on top of the other.

"Y/n, you get way two iinvolved iin these moviie2." You turn your head towards him, and smack his leg lightly he laughs at attempts half-heartadly to deflect the next blow. In the end your both laughing.

"I....do....not!" You say between laughs. You smile towards him and laugh with your eyes closed. While your eyes are closed, his jaw drops at the sight of your beauty. As you go to open your eyes he quickly replaces his awestruck look with his usually cocky smirk.

"Do 2o iidiiot." You pout and turn away in a dramatic huff. He laughs lightly and flicks the back of your head. You topple to the floor and lay face down trying to subdue your giggles. Sollux looks down at you laughing at first, but as you lay there still he begins to get worried.

"Y/n? You know I wa2 ju2t kiiddiing riight? Y/n?" He leans down and you quickly roll over and begin tickling him. You to laugh as you have a tickle war when your phone goes of making you jump. You look down towards your phone and see that Eridan had texted you.

'Seahorse I'm bored :'('
You smile at the nickname. You type away unaware of the glare Sollux sends your way. As you type away to your matesprite you hear Sollux groan.

" sorry Sol, but you know Eridan." You look up apologetically and move to grab your bag. Your stopped suddenly by Solluxs hand lightly grasping your hand. You look up to him curiosity on your face. His eyes are hidden by his glasses, and his grip on your hand tightens ever so slightly.

"Plea2e, don't go he'2 ju2t goiing to hurt you." He looks up into your eyes and for a split second you believe him, but unfortunately for him you didn't. Your warm eyes sharpen and you pull your hand away.

"Why Sollux!Why do you always think he's going to leave me for Feferi!? Am I not pretty enough? Because if that's the case just URGH" you yell in frustration. You grab your bag and rush out the door tears prickling in both your eyes.
Sollux runs out after you in an attempt to stop you but its to late. You've already headed of to your 'matesprites' hive. Sollux fills with anger as he slams to the door to his hive shut. He sits on the couch and grips his hair. Why did you always leave him, or more importantly why did he let you leave him?

---------timeskip like 2 days or something cause I'm lazy and have been working on this for like 2 freaking days ------------

Sollux was right. He had been right all along, and you had yelled at him for protecting you. You cover your mouth as you feel tears prickle down your face. There be was, your ex-matesprite sucking faces with that double crossing bitch! She was your friend and she knew how much you loved him! You back away tears of betrayal and hurt falling like waterfalls. You turn and run as fast as you can to the only person you can actually trust.

Sollux smiles to himself as he sees you running towards his hive, tears streaming down your angelic face. Of course he hated seeing you cry, but if it meant having you all to himself, he could live with it. Sollux heads towards the door as you knock as loudly as you could in your fragile, broken state could manage. As soon as the door opens you launch yourself onto your moirail.

"I-im so s-sorry I yelled and you were o-only trying to help i-im so sorry Sollux!" You hug him tears streaming down your face. He strokes your head soothingly and he hugs you back tightly.

"Ii know iit2 all riight. Everythiing2 goiing to be alriight a2 long a2 your by my 2iide." He nuzzles into your neck and before you can ask, he stabs something into your neck. The last thing you see is Sollux bending down stroking your hair.

+×+×Time×+×+×Skip×+×+

You groan as you sit up. You heat clanking as you lift your arm. You look down towards the ground, the florescent lighting giving you enough light to see that you were surrounded by white. Your legs were shackled and so were hour hands, but you could still move your arms and legs to maneuver around the room. You just could reach the door.

"HELLO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" You scream and begin to bang against the walls.
That's until you hear the clink of a lock and you see the door fly open. You look over in horror as you see Sollux step inside.

"Sollux! Let me go!" You scream at him pulling against your restraints. He laughs quietly and wraps his arms around you from behind. He kisses your neck, and you try and pull away. As you begin fighting his nails dig into your skin causing crimsion to drip down onto the otherwise pristine floor.

"Ii'll let you go if you behave, but unfortunately your not." He shots your leg with his psiioniics burning it causing you to scream in pain. You fall to the ground and clutch your burned leg tears falling. You look up confusion in your eyes. Sollux falls next to you and pulls you forcefully into a hug.

"Now won't you ju2t be a good giirl and make thii2 ea2iier on both of u2." You look up terror flooding your eyes as you nod hesitantly. He smirks down at you, and he begins to unchain you. As he reaches to unlock the last two he leans into your ear and whispers a final warning.

"Don't worry Y/n. You'll learn to love me." He then roughly kisses you, and strangely you already find yourself giving in.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Okay so Sollux is done after like 2 days of typing °^° well up next may be rufioh I really don't know how, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for yandere rufioh comment on either the request chapter or this really long a/n thing. Thanks for reading byeeees ¢=