Psiioniic (1)

(OK this is kinda iffy yandere because I just love psii and I don't see him a yandere so sorry I'll probably make a better on later. Honestly this is kinda yandere condesce. And sorry if you hate the matespriteship already there in like EVERY chapter)
------------------------------------------------------

You were lead down the familiar dark corridor. Your hands were shackled and your face was covered in (has to be at minimum a jade blood)(Y/b/C). Your tired legs were inspired to move by the trident pokeing into your back. You and your captor stop at a gray indentation. It was surrounded and guarded by thick pink tentacles. You could almost feel your captors devious smirk burn into your back. She just loved seeing you like this. You could say you used to be sisters, well actually moirails. As strange as it sounds you were once moirrails with the great condesce. Until you ran off to join the signless and his cause. During your runaway you managed to free a yellow blood on the way.(sorry if that's not what happened just go along with it)his name was Psiioniic, and over the years as you and him had traveled with the signless spreading his word you and the psiioniic formed a matespriteship almost as strong as the disciple and the signless. Over the years the condesce slowly rose to power since your time as mere grubs, and the once bubbly and fun moirail you had vanished Into a dark and evil empress. The day the signless became the sufferer and you and Psiioniic were imprisoned she was the one to personally lock you up. Of course she didn't just lock you up. She mercilessly beat you until your blood painted the dark gray concrete.

When she lead you down the corridor she presses her trident into your back causeing tiny streams of blood to bleed in random directions down your back. Now you can feel her press he trident down reopening the wounds as she pushes you into a room covered in the strange pink tentacles. You refuse to look up as you enter the slightly submerged room. You can already see were your heading my the familiar indents on the aquatic floor. You feel tears prickle in your eyes as you picture what you may see today. Your ex moirail unshackles your bonds and roughly pushes your weak form forward. Your fragile body falls into the water. You catch yourself with your arms and you can see you blood pool in beautiful swirls around you.
"Y-y/n please look up." The weak voice of your matesprite causes new tears to form in your eyes. You knew she loved this. Watching you want to kill yourself over and over. You slowly stand up and look to your confined matesprite, and with your little strength you slowly limp towards him. You embrace him in what used to be a bonecrushing hug, but was now simply a weak,broken hug. You were holding onto him in both thanks that he was still alive, and an apology for what be did to keep you alive. You look up tears still flowing down and he weakly smiles down at you. He leans down and kisses your forehead faintly due to his confinement. You stand up on your tiptoes and place a kiss onto his lips when you let go he leans into your neck and whispers into your ear
"Don't worry love everything will be okay."

He then goes in to kiss you once more, but your roughly pulled back by the monster causing you both such pain. She then proceeds to roughly pull your hair back, and place her sharp trident to your neck. She presses a little to hard and draws blood. This causes you to wince and your matesprite to struggle in his unbreakable bonds.

"Ugh you two are more disgusting then dualscar and his kismesis. Now down to business Psii. You know the deal. She lives and you drive my lovly ship. I'm thinking going to Koroghon. Think you can make that happen because we all know what might happen." She then proceeds to press deep into your neck causing you to whimper in pain. Your eyes shut in pain, and you try and struggle. This causes your exmoirail to push you forward and stab your already lame leg. You scream in excrucating pain and and fall to the ground.
"I'm so sorry Psii, I'm so sorry." You sit there bowing your head in both shame and pain. Your harshly pulled up by your hair and  forced into a kneeling position. Psiioniic has a tear running down his left cheek.
"O-okay just please let her go, and help her!" He shouts and You feel the tears rain down your face. You quietly repeat over and over how your sorry. Because of you he was forced to fly this ship and indirectly cause the death of billions.
"Don't feel sorry love everythings okay." You lift your tear stained face to see your matesprite smiling in a weak reassuring smile. You smile weakly back at him, and you can hear the condesce gag, and harshly pulls you to your feet.
As she pulls you out of the room by your hair you hear your loyal and loving matesprite whisper I love you to himself, and as you make eye contact you smile weakly and mouth back the exact same words.