Dualscar (1)

You woke up to the rocking of the sea. It was only a slight rock but you still felt it as you slowly opened your eyes to the bare chest of your matesprite, Dualscar. He has you pulled into him tightly and you snuggle closer. You sit there with your eyes shut just enjoying his company when he slowly opens his eyes. He unwraped his arms and stretches up yawning. When he finishes you smile up at him and he pulls you onto his lap.

"Good mornin lass." His sailor accent carries through and you lean in to kiss him. The innocent peek quickly turns heated as he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance. You smirk and refuse to open your mouth. He growls in frustration and he bites your bottom lip drawing blood. You gasp in surprise and he takes that as a chance to slip he tongue inside your mouth. He quickly dominates your tongue when you began fighting for dominance. You wrap your arms around his neck and begin playing with his fins. He groans into the kiss and after a while you both pull away in need of air.

"Well that was fun lass." He smirks down at you and you quickly peck his check.
"Definitely, but we need to get ready. Especially you." You smile up at him and unwrap your arms from his neck. He looks down at you pouting,but he still complies and gets up from the bed. You both get ready and head towards the deck.

"We have a new shipment coming in today!" A blue blood proclaims from the deck. You frown as you hear the announcentment. You hated thinking about the possibility of your moirail being in the next batch. Even while she wasn't a low blood she was still apart of the rebellion. In fact she had raised the signless, and thus she was in the most danger of being either killed or thrown into slavery. Even while you two rarely talked you were both in a serious moiralligence, and you would be devastated to see her in such a position. Whenever you heard the sound of new slaves coming aboard to either stay or be deported you always felt this pang of both fear and hope. Hoping that your moirail was safe, and fear that she would be the next face you saw.

"LOAD THE SLAVES!" You hear a cyan blood scream from the upper decks and you quickly rush up the steps and open the door leading to the top deck. The slaves are being lead on their heads down and full of lost hope. A pang of fear enters you as you realize they are most likely captives of the rebellion, but something seemed off about this group. There were no defiant glances. Not one like there usually was. Something really bad had happened, and you had a feeling it wasn't just a few casulties. You feel an arm wrap around your waist and your pulled into a strong chest.

"Ain't it beautiful. They finally killed im. The signless, or vwait I mean the sufferer. They finally caught im and killed im. "
Your body goes rigid at his words. The signless was dead. You weren't a full blown rebel, but you loved signless. You were like an aunt to him considering his mother was your moirail.

"Heh that's not evven the best part lass. I got his mom the dolorosa on this shipment. An emerald in me flock." He smirks a cruel smirk and looks out at the slaves. Your eyes go wide as you see your moirails horns. You feel tears prick in your eyes, but you hold them back in fear of what your matesprite might think. You look up towards him and he smiles down at you cruelty faintly held behind his eyes. You turn back towards the slaves and you pull out of his embrace heading back towards Dualscar and yours quarters. You can feel his curious eyes on your slightly slumped over body as it retreats.

~Timeskip brought to you by Tsundere Karkat~

It had been a few weeks since Dualscar had taken your moirail as a slave. Since then you had been secretly giving her food, and new clothing. You even were able to convince Dualscar to let her be your 'servant'. You both helped mend each others hearts of your recent loss, and you quickly regained your lost time apart. The complete opposite had been happening with Dualscar though. Over the time he had begun working longer, and you both had been growing slightly distant.