Dirk (1)

I spin myself in circles as I sit in the comfy computer chair. I see the world spin by. Smuppets, swords, and other random junk that Dirk had laying around his room. I groan out loud and slowly stop myself.
"Dirrrkkkk....I'm bored." I groan out and I look towards the man in which I speak of. He sat at his desk drawing on his doohickey. You weren't very accustomed to his technology, but you knew the basics. As Dirk sat there focusing on his drawing completely ignoring you, you began to creep up behind his hunched over form. As you approach ready to pounce he swirls around to face you. You fall back your face a mixture of shock and fear. His anime glasses after all could be very intimidating when seen in a second.
"What (y/n)?!" You find solitude on Dirks bed, and you look up towards him a goofy smile on your face.
"I'm bored Dirk. Let's go do something!" You jump up in excitement at the thought of a new adventure. You had such an adventurous spirit much like Jake. That's what Dirk always admired about you, but that wasn't the only thing. There was your translucent beauty, your kindness, your bravery. He just loved you. There weren't enough words to describe the emotions he felt. Of course you didn't know any of these feeling, but you would. When the time was right though. After all Dirk had a plan. A plan in which could not fail.
"(Y/n), we can't do anything. We're stuck in this apartment until we start the game, and we've been here for years we've always done everything." Dirk looks towards you and you pout.
"Well we could play a board game?" You ask your head cocking to the side in curiosity.
"Already played them all, remember?" Dirk replies coming over and sitting next to you.
"Well...want to go up and look at the ocean with me?!" You ask and jump up smiling down at him. Dirk puts his finger go his face thinking and finally, after a few moments of consideration, stands up to join you.
"Might as well, not doing anything else." With that you two head up to the roof.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You lay your head on Dirks shoulder as you watched the sun lower. You yawn and shiver as a cold breeze hits your bare arm. You had only been wearing an oversized T-shirt and so the cool air was able to hit your skin. Dirk puts his arm around your shoulder holding pulling you closer.
"Hey...(y/n)." You look up towards Dirk and smile. Dirk reaches his hand up and slowly caresses your face. He slowly pulls your face towards his and your lips connect in a sweet kiss. As you both pull away you smile, and you end the day together watching the sun go down.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

The moment you meet Jake you knew you would hit it off. You had spoke with him over pesterchum, but in real life he was even more like you. You both shared such adventorus spirit, and you both shared the same interests. You begun spending majority of your time with Jake and to say that Dirk was jealous was an understatement.
"Jake!" Dirk looks over to see you laughing as Jake totes you around on his back making you laugh in glee. Dirks eyes narrowed, unnoticed by anyone due to his large pointy anime glassess, he began walking over to the duo made up of you and Jake.
" (Y/n." You look over to see Dirk looking up at you. You jump off of Jakes back and run up to Dirk an ecstatic smile on your lips.
"Yeah?" You smile and hug Dirk before pulling away to hear his reason for saying your name.
"It's getting dark, we should be heading inside for some rest." Without even waiting to hear your reply he pulls you away from Jake and into the catacomb in which you had settled. Dirk layed you two down and he pulled you close.
"Go to sleep (Y/n).". You slowly close your eyes succumbing to exhaustion unaware of the words that left his mouth next.
" You'll be mine forever tomorrow. "

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You wakeup cold and alone. You walk out of the catacombs curiously looking around for either Dirk or Jake.
"Dirk!" Your eyes scan the empty scenery only to be meet by empty hills. You walk out farther and call out Dirks name a few more times.
"Jake?!" You look around and fear starts to fill you. You walk for a few more miles when you come across a gruesome sight. You had found Jake. With a sword through his chest, but slightly off turned so that he was still barley alive. You rush to him, and start shaking him. You go to pull out the sword when you hear a hoarse groan.
(Y-y/n?" You look towards Jake and quickly reply.
"It's going to be okay just wait I'll get the sword out and Dirk and I'll get Jane to-" Your cut off by a hoarse laugh.
"Y/n, I'm not gonna make it. I've been out here for about 2 hours or so. Please, just end the suffering. Please." Jake holds up one of his pistols, and you shakily take the gun. Jake has tears slowly dripping down his face.
"Please (Y/n), please."
And with that. You ended his suffering.

( shout out to anyone who understood the reference, and I'll put it at the end just cause)

******************************

Your eyes are puffy and red, and your shaking hands still held the gun. You then hear a slow clap and you quickly turn your head around. You drop the pistol and you cover your face finally realizing who's sword was stuck inside if Jake.
"No,no,no,no no no no!" You hold your head and fall to the ground in the fetal position.
"Bravo Y/n. I didn't think you would have the heart to kill him, but it certainly made me feel loved!" You feel strong arms hold you up and pull you into his lap. Dirk. Your lover. Your boyfriend, your best friend. You simply hold onto Dirk hoping to hold onto whatever sanity you had left. Dirk smiled. Everything had gone according to plan. You holding onto him and only him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

              It had been a few weeks since Dirk had killed Jake, and you still were not  talking especially not to the monster Dirk.
            "(Y/n).  Talk to me!" You jump slightly at the raised tons he used.  None the less you curl up further into a ball holding yourself. Dirk wasn't just a monster, he was Satan you were sure.  When Jane and Roxy had found out Jake was dead they came to help 'console' Dirk, and you of course.  He killed them as well.  When you bad gone to help he had simply stabbed your leg making it so you could only ever depend on him.
     "(Y/n), I love you now look at me." Dirk sighed and pulled you  into his lap.  You tried to pull away, but he dug his surprisingly sharp nails into your sides.  You clung to Dirks shirt in pain as you had become fragile from little sleep.  Dirk leaned down and kissed your head before hugging you close, and you may be a monster for admitting it. But you loved Dirk just as much as he loved you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Okay sorry for the break, but honestly I've had school and since I'm in advanced placement I have extra work so I'm really sorry if I don't update as much, but Thanksgiving break is out so I'm gonna try to update a bit. As for the reference I'll bolden it.

The Maze Runner was the reference

So just leave comments and requests and even some idea if you want. Thanks for understanding and bye
^°^ ✌