Up10tion Kuhn ( 1 )

y/n POV

"Yah ... Wake up sleepy head..~"

as I heard the voice , slowly I open my eyes. wiping my eyes and found Kogyeol are standing beside my bed.

"Ko...gyeol?"

"mwo? wake up... We're late now"

"eo? araseo... araseo"

I quickly take my towel and take a bath.

I walk to the living room seems like kogyeol my pabo oppa are waiting for me.

"kogyeol... let's go"

He stand up and once again he mess my hair. I just give him a bored face make he laugh.

"Hahaha! ok ok... I'm sorry... gaja."

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

I when to the class and put my bag at the locker.

"Gyeol.. I need to go to toilet." He noded as I said.

I walk out from the class and go to the toilet. What another bored day. Looking at the ground while walk. I heard footsteps came toward me but I just ignored it.

"Yah yahh..!" a guy shout then hit me make he fall on top me.

"aaaish.. my head..." He complained of pain.

"excuse me... " I said. He open his eyes and stop himself from complained. "excuse me... kuhn oppa..." I said again. he knocks his head once.

"Mian... mian..." He quickly stand up and his face look so ... red? "kuhn oppa... gwenchana?" . He noded. "you're okay right? I... I need to go.. annyeong y/n-ah..." He quickly pick his bag on the floor and ran to the class.

What's wrong with him?? Haish... meolla!

Jinho POV

Kuhn entering the class. He looks so exhausted and why his face red?

"Yah Kuhn! Come here~" I said. He sat beside me.

"Kuhn hyung... what's wrong?" Xiao ask him make his face looks chaos. "I .. I... y/n... fall... errr..." He tried to explain but he spoke stuttering. "Kuhn hyung... clam down..." Hwanhee tried to make him clam down. "what's wrong with my dongsaeng??" Kogyeol said worried about his dongsaeng.

Kuhn take a deep breath. "I'm late and I ran to class and I didn't saw that y/n infront me and I hit her."

"what?! hit her?!" Kogeol shout.

"no..no.. he's okay... mianhae kogyeol-ah..."

kogyeol let a sigh. "then?" I said. "I.. I... fall on top her." Everyone is smiling ear to ear. "That's why your face turn red because you like her right?" Bitto teased Kuhn and he noded.

"Ahhh~ hyung like my dongsaeng~ do you want me to help?" Kogyeol smirked. Kuhn look at Kogyeol once. "Hyung... just say yes~ I know you want... we can help you~" gyujin said pinch kuhn cheek. "If you can... Gumawo..." Kuhn replied shyly.

*** SKIP***

Kogyeol POV

"dongsaeng ahh!~" I shout.

"mwo?"

"This Sunday... should we go to watch movie?"

"nae? movie? ermm... okay~ have you buy the ticket?"

"of course yes~ Here... can you keep this ticket?" I hand the tickets to her.

"Nae... wae?" She took the tickets from my hand.

"Just keep it... if I'm busy please go with kuhn."

"kuhn oppa? if I go with bitto?"

"a... ah... erm... o..okay..." I just let a weird smile hoping that bitto will reject it so she will go out with kuhn.