Wei Up10tion

"y/n ... are you okay?" Wei ask to you who is keep looking at out of the window.

"I'm okay"

"are you sure?" He said while sat beside you.

You noded. "Did you have did some revision for this last year exam?" He look at you.

"nea I have"

"y/n... are you sick?"

You shook your head while lool at his face. "But your face look pale"

"Wei... I'm okay" you smile and stand up. "I need to go back now"

He stand up and grab your hand.
"let's go back together"

"ah... o..okay"

Wei POV

'Heol! Why this street are so quiet?'

"y/n... is it you always use this way to your house?"

"Not really... since today I go back together with you so I think I'm gonna use short cut way" you let a smile.

"aigoo... this kid" he let a sigh.

"oh look what we have..." I heard a guy walk toward us. I grab her arm and make she closer to me.

"a couple? or just silly kid?" another guy appared.

'what?! silly kid?! what the heck?!'

"w..wei... what happen?" I look at her. "stay closer with me" I said.

"Yah... silly kid? are you guys request for a fight?" I smirked.

"wei... just let them... let's go" Her voice a bit shaking.

"I'm sure we will okay"

"fight? sure..."  a guy smirked and started to attack. I avoided him and use my teakwondo skill.

"One Out... Ah... there's another little dog here" I said.

"dog? little dog?!" That guy shout to me. I just ignored him and kick his stomach. He fall down.

"Aish!!" He shout in pain.

"Yah... it's done already? wahh... I'm the winner within 30 minutes?" I smirked and started to walk again.

Y/N face just like she really shocked. I really bet she is.

~¤~~~~~¤~~~~¤~~~~~¤~

"A..ah..aish... slowly!" I said.

"Yah... you look so manly when you fight with those guy but when I want to clean this wound you already scream" She chuckle.

I just smile. "wei... mianhae..." she said that after she cleaned the wound. She look to the ground.

"It's okay... That's why you didn't use the short cut way." She noded.

"come on... look at me... I'm okay!~"

She slowly look at my face.

"Y/n what those bad face?" I teased her. She slowly smile.

"that's what I want" I smile too.

"wei... don't hurt yourself again nae?"

"why?"

"Be...because..."

"araseo... I understand... but..."

"jinjja?" I quickly cut her word and put my hand on her forehand.

"you're sick... how could you lied to me" I pouted.

"mianhae... I just don't want to make you worried." I noded."okay okay..~ but don't lie to me again"

She make an 'okay' sight.

"go rest and I will make porridge~"

"omo omo~ gumawo~" she keep pinch my cheeks. It's really hurt... huh...

I walk into the kitchen and make some porridge while she is rest on the couch while watching tv.

"y/n-ah~ here your porridge~" I put the porridge on the table. She slowly sat.

"uwahh~ smells good~" I hand her the spoon and she try it.

"uwa... wei..."

"why? why? is it taste bad?"

She shook her head and smile. "aniyo~ this is so delicious!"

"jinjja? wahh~~ eat that so you can feel much better"

"nae~I will eat this !" She quickly eat it.

"y/n... I had something to say..."

"what is it?" she put the porridge on the table back.

"but you're sick..."

"wei-ah~ just tell me ~"

I sat beside her and hug her. "eo? wei?" She ask in shock.

"I... I started to like you... I know you have said this before to me but I didn't answer it... I know I'm wrong... please answer me" I beg her still hug her.

Slowly she pat my back. "wei... I always here when you need me... how could I easyly unlike you? It's hard" She still patting my back and remove to pat at my head.

I pulled the hug. "y/n... I promise I will take care about you and make porridge again for you~" I said and she chuckle.

"Hurm hurm~ " She noded.

my feel is so overload happy make me kiss her left cheek. "get well soon ~ y/n~"

She touched her cheek. "I will make sure about it for you" She smile and kiss my right cheek.